Statistics
Total Files: 5577
Files By EMG: 683
Files By Others: 4894
Total Authors: 849
Total DLs: 9776483
Todays DLs: 2083

Who's Online
There are currently, 171 guest(s) and 87 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Advertising

WarpMyMind: Forums

WarpMyMind.com :: View topic - curse penis shrink
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

curse penis shrink
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarpMyMind.com Forum Index -> Success Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little_n

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: curse penis shrink Reply with quote

Has anyone had any success with this? I have tried it a number of times and i am sure my penis is smaller - I was small to start with bu now it feels even smaller!!
Jack
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Measure with a ruler. Take photographs.
xavious
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you want a smaller penis anyway?
I'm just curious.
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sissies dont need a big one.
RubberedUpGreg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been listening for well over a year and have lost 3 inches so far.

Last edited by RubberedUpGreg on Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
babyjoe40

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: success with penis shrink Reply with quote

I have been listening to this, along with train bladder incontinent and curse thumb sucking. I wear diapers 24/7 and am finally incontinent. I don't know whether it's from the cd or from being in diapers or as I think from both, but it has shrunk to the size of a ten year olds. I never get an erection anymore, but that could be from being in wet diapers all the time also. I wear cloth diapers from angel fluff. I wear double diapers during the day and add a soaker at night, along with plastic pants from Gary. The only time I use disposable diapers is when I go to the doctor.
Warper7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Shrinking? Yes, it will shrink! Reply with quote

This file will shrink a penis but it takes a lot of time - a year or two or more of continual use gives the best results. I went from a little over 7" down to a true 5", measured along the top. I haven't listened for a long time now but it hasn't recovered. It would seem that any shrinkage is indeed permanent, so listeners should be prepared to ending up with a smaller penis. I've been wondering what the shrinkage limits are and too 'chicken' so far to find out for myself. Any info or advice or maybe a 'shrink buddy' to compare notes with?
wdbames
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Shrinking? Yes, it will shrink! Reply with quote

Warper7 wrote:
This file will shrink a penis but it takes a lot of time - a year or two or more of continual use gives the best results. I went from a little over 7" down to a true 5", measured along the top. I haven't listened for a long time now but it hasn't recovered. It would seem that any shrinkage is indeed permanent, so listeners should be prepared to ending up with a smaller penis. I've been wondering what the shrinkage limits are and too 'chicken' so far to find out for myself. Any info or advice or maybe a 'shrink buddy' to compare notes with?

Well, If You're looking for a "shrink buddy", I'm game, PM me if You like.
I've been listening nearly daily for a little over a year. I've gone from 5" down to just slightly over 3" erect, and anywhere from 0 to 2" limp, depending on my mental state.
So completely relaxed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
arion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Just curious if anyone has noticed any other effectd besides just the shrinkage? The description mentions impossibility of erections, and loss of pubic hair i think.

I have been considering this one for a while just out of curiosity, but havent gone for it yet.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arion wrote:
Hello,

Just curious if anyone has noticed any other effectd besides just the shrinkage? The description mentions impossibility of erections, and loss of pubic hair i think.

I have been considering this one for a while just out of curiosity, but havent gone for it yet.

I haven't noticed any loss of pubic hair. I can still get an erection, but it isn't easy and not a full erection. The reason I had EMG put no erection is because I thought an erection might hinder the shrinkage. Also I thought no erection would make it harder to tell how small it is getting because most people measure erect. The reason I want mine smaller is because I am an adult baby.
Data

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been listening to the file for about a month and my ball sack is all but disappeared and my penis is considerably smaller then when I first started. Very Happy
tallhungnfurry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Progress Photos? Reply with quote

Has anyone kept a journal or album of progress measurements and/or photos?
pachasteboi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started listening today, I took the last pics of my cock at 6 inches today and will post results at every half-inch of loss.
excitableboy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: am I missing something Reply with quote

why would anyone want to use this file? Why would anyone create it in the first place?
AuntKay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: am I missing something Reply with quote

excitableboy wrote:
why would anyone want to use this file? Why would anyone create it in the first place?

Because it probably turns them on. Who are we to question what people listen to? This file is not my bag, but I do listen to other files on this website. Don't you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarpMyMind.com Forum Index -> Success Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: