Statistics
Total Files: 5720
Files By EMG: 685
Files By Others: 5035
Total Authors: 865
Total DLs: 10029560
Todays DLs: 3135

Who's Online
There are currently, 155 guest(s) and 78 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Advertising

Dream Girls Subliminal Products
Your Ad Here $1

WarpMyMind: Forums

WarpMyMind.com :: View topic - Mistress Seductra
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Mistress Seductra
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yebo2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Mistress Seductra Reply with quote

Mistress Seductra has the most incredible website i have ever seen. Everyone should visit there www.seductra.com. i went there curious and now i am her slave and She is my Mistress. Her hypnosis is sublime magic and totally irresistable. She is training me to serve Her more and more each day. i love and obey Mistress Seductra.

yebo2
aviant
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And along with the most incredible site* goes the most incredible name, clearly signifying the mistress' imagination and originality.

I don't want to be rude, but one has to have at least basic idea that sometimes, bad advertising is worse than no advertising at all.

____
*Which considering the illegible text, the random flashing thingies and the occasional missing images is probably created by a devoted fan of hers, who had just read 'Web Design for Dummies'.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a fan of brainwashing, I can't help but admire Her work. I am not a slave of Hers, but Her free samples say a lot about Her style. People may mock Her recordings* for not being so pretty, but this only proves how effective She is. I have been in contact with a couple of Her slaves and She has a grip on them that any Domme would be proud of. She is definitely the real deal. If you study Her technique you can see how She tests Her potential slaves while She trains them. I really believe that She would rather have one genuine slave than 50 customers and that alone is a whole different catagory of strength. So it's not for everyone, but Her stuff is artwork and I am proud to have been inspired by it.

Zap

*referring to comments posted on other sites
slave_jose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Mistress Seductra Reply with quote

I am a salve from Mistress Seductra, and She is the best. I love Her, and I am devote of Her. And I knew Her web only 8 months ago.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kind of blatant advertising is trashy, and without doing much investigation, it's clear that, just from these messages, this site... is garbage. Brainwashing of any sort isn't something you should toy around with, it's not a good idea. I've posted this before, but before you take some silly risk by visiting a site that could cause some terrible trouble, you need to consider those close to you, and recognize how much you could hurt them by even tempting fate, and visiting something like this. I didn't look into this page in-particular, but only the ignorant or a fool would visit something like this intentionally. I've seen plenty of people ignorant to danger, perhaps the few above were, but reading this message, you are informed. Don't be a fool.

Hey, EMG or a forum mod, can we blank out the lines of the website and name, or something? Surely both are advertisement, right?
EMG
Annoyance
Annoyance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeMine wrote:
Hey, EMG or a forum mod, can we blank out the lines of the website and name, or something? Surely both are advertisement, right?

Actually, I have killed 2 other ads by the person in question and sent him a warning. Still, he is welcome to respond to questions and I have always allowed singular posts like his so long as it doesn't become extreme(and relates to hypnosis in some way). 1 ad a month I'll put up with. That's it. If you want to kill the discussion, don't respond and it will go away.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rubberandrew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, I have been into hypno bdsm for several years and a silent member of this site for some time now. I feel the need to add that I feel that the attacks on Mistress Seductra's website are uninformed and unhelpful. I have personal experience of following deep into Mistress Seductra's training and am now proud to be able to say that I too am one of her hypno slaves.
Mistress Seductra manages to build a long and slow hypnotic control over her slaves. Her sessions gradually allow you to fall into deeper and deeper hypnotic trances which are very seductive and erotic. Eventually you really feel her power and feel the need to return for deep peaceful trances and more and more pleasure. In my exerience her files are some of the most powerful and successful available on the web.

I recommend you all to try Mistress Seductra's files for yourselves. However, do not judge them just on the first few and do not judge them on the lack of apparent sophistication. They work through there simplicity.

rubberandrew
pyroid
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
I don't know if anyone else noticed that everyone that has defended this ad have only one post per atleast at the time, except for Zap. That leads me to think that a good portion of this ad is the same person several accounts but thats only a hunch.
robotslave
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: comments on M Seductra Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I am back after a long absence from this warp my mind site.

I have read through this thread with some interest and gather that some feel that some comments made here are blatant advertising. Perhaps so but I write for understanding.

A long time ago.. over a year now.. I stumbled on (ok fell into) Mistress
Seductra's website. I went only part way in but far enough to realize that it really does involve very powerful brainwashing. That can be desirable to many and I was at first intrigued. But in eventually leads to the consumer paying very big money. That stopped me and I eventually was able to
break the spell. I have since been to other places.

I simply want to tell everyone, that those who come here and else where to proclaim the glories of Seductra do so because they really don't have much of a choice. The site compels them to do that. hard to explain if you haven't been there. I myself was at one time such a person blatantly advertising her here. I think the best way to handle this is the way it has been done.. have one separate thread for Her here. That way all the accolades go here and those that don't want to read them simply skip this thread.

They will never stop posting ad like accolades for Seductra. They are unable to. Trust me.

robotslave[/b]
missypuss
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone ! I just stumbled upon this thread and I just wanted to add that I think fairy liquid really is the best washing up liquid a person can buy .
I dont know what it is , but my hands have never felt so soft and as for the new silky feeling when I sink my hands into the bubbles , so exqisite , so soft , and the smell , its just overwhelming.

My dishes have never seemed so clean.............................................

Ooops sorry was this a thread about Mistress Seductra , I thought it was the advertising channel !

Hello everybody , Im back Wink
hypnostudent
Mentor
Mentor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Not Barry Scott.

BANG !!! and ads are gone, with new Cillit Bang ad-remover.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robotslave
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: this thread Reply with quote

If you don't like this thread or the "ads" on it, why not just ignore it rather than posting irrelevant information or putting people down? Surely you must have something better to do.

If that is too much to ask, then why don't the moderators simply delete the whole damn thread and be done with it?

I already explained in my previous post here why these people are promoting Seductra like this.

robotslave
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the comments by Mistress Seductra's slaves may not be the most informative or useful comments on the web, but some of the complaints are just as bad. When it comes down to it, at least the "ads" are on the topic of hypno and they are under a correctly labelled thread. Even if you don't appreciate seeing the compulsions of a helplessly brainwashed mind, I don't see how it does any harm to let these people express their devotion. And of course this thread might be quite interesting to someone looking at training with Mistress Seductra's hypnosis, as it provided information and a good example of the results. Fair dos says I.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

missypuss wrote:

Welcome back, missypuss.

{The remaining content of this note has been deleted}

Last edited by MN_FriendlyGuy on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
robotslave
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You post this why? Is there any relation to the topic of the thread?
what you are doing, in my view, is worse than "ads". Get a life!

rs

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:
missypuss wrote:

Welcome back, missypuss.

It's good to have soft hands

It feels so good to have soft hands and to feel the bubbles and do the washing-up

It feels so good to have soft hands
    Because when you have soft hands, you can feel the bubbles

And when you feel the bubbles, you do the washing-up
    And when you wash-up, you feel good

It feels good to wash-up
    It feels good to get things clean

And the more you wash-up...
    and the more that you get things clean...
    the better you feel

And when you feel good, you feel the bubbles
    And when you feel the bubbles, you get things clean
    And when you get things clean, you feel good

It's so easy to feel the bubbles, and have soft hands, and wash-up

It feels good to sink your hands into the bubbles...
    to have silky hands...
    and do the washing-up

Getting things clean makes you feel good
    It feels good to do the washing-up
    And when you do the washing up, you feel the bubbles
    And when you feel the bubbles, you have soft hands
    And when you have soft hands you feel good
You can try to believe this posting is an advertisement.

And the more you try, the more you realize...
Fairy liquid is now available in Silk & Orchid, Almond, and Aloe Vera & Cucomber
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WarpMyMind.com Forum Index -> Hypno BDSM All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: