Best frequency to listen an hypno file per day/week/other ?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Best frequency to listen an hypno file per day/week/other ?

Postby miketosharon » May 14th, 2024, 5:36 am

Hello everyone

I'm wondering about what's the best effective way/technics to get the most effective results from a hypno audio file.

Someone recently told to not get into too many hypnosis at the same time but rather to focus on 2-3 hypno files at a given time. That is, until you see results, before moving to new hypnosis.
Ok, but now I'm wondering if there is a best frequency to listen it. Is too many times can cause an impact, good ? bad ? No impact ?

I've become very addicted to some hypno files that I listen several times a day when possible (I'm so eager to see results, it's hard to be patient lol)... And just this morning, I decided to not listen it more than once a day. But now, only a couple of hours later, I already want to listen it again.
miketosharon

Re: Best frequency to listen an hypno file per day/week/othe

Postby EMG » May 14th, 2024, 8:39 am

Frequency can be a personal thing, and if you want to listen it isn't going to harm you to do so. Personally I recommend 2-3 times a day at most but if you're itching to listen go for it. That may well be an indicator that a file is working.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Best frequency to listen an hypno file per day/week/othe

Postby miketosharon » May 14th, 2024, 11:02 am

My fear was that listening the hypno file too often per day, it could maybe weaken the effects of it by some psychological cause I wouldn't be aware of... But if you recommend to listen 2-3 times a day, then I'm relieved !

Thank you for your answer sir.
miketosharon

Return to Help with Files