chat room help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

chat room help

Postby dirtydawg » February 2nd, 2006, 11:14 pm

k, back home i could go on the chat here without problems and i lvoed it. but now im behind a network firewall, and i get this "undefined string" message twice and then the chat doesn't work. I am wondering first of all, if anyone knows anyways to fix it, and secondly, in anticipation of that not being possible, does anyone know any other sites or chats where a slave triggerable could have some fun? thanks.
dirtydawg

Postby dirtydawg » February 8th, 2006, 9:10 am

no other sites or tips as to why i get a double "undefined string" message when i open up the chat? i tried looking through the help section on there, and it says i need to change the sort of files i use, but i have no idea where to do that or were to enter commands and stuff. Any help would be greatly aprpeciated.
dirtydawg

Postby GColeman99 » April 24th, 2006, 7:07 pm

dirtydawg wrote:no other sites or tips as to why i get a double "undefined string" message when i open up the chat? i tried looking through the help section on there, and it says i need to change the sort of files i use, but i have no idea where to do that or were to enter commands and stuff. Any help would be greatly aprpeciated.

If this ever happens to anyone else, a workaround to that is to enter the chat using mIRC. You have to load the domain the first time you want to come here (irc.hypnonet.net). The channel is #warpmymind
GColeman99
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files