Tricking others

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Tricking others

Postby jabber » June 28th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Alot of stories on the internet involve people switching files causing unwanted results for the victim. Should this be a real concern? If someone made a file for help in studying or something, that went: induction - deepener - hypnoloss then the unwanted file, how likely is it that someone would not know what they are listening to?
jabber

Postby LDark » June 29th, 2006, 1:50 pm

If you're used to the HypnoLoss file, then it would likely work well. If you're not, it might work partially, fully, or not at all.

Also, you might just go into trance deep enough that the Hypnoloss file is useless, but the effect still occurs. I've lsitened to TrainBedWetting five or six times now, but since it's at the end of a playlist, and I tend to go under deep aand quickly, I still have never heard it. Consciously.

You could always listen to the file first, however, and not go into trance.
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » June 29th, 2006, 4:02 pm

At the start of all of EMG's files (that I've heard) he tells you what they do, but it's good to fast-forward to the Suggestion partto be sure that each suggestion is something you're okay with, before you set up a playlist using the HypnoLoss file. Assuming no one who uses your computer switches the files, you'd be fine. (Even if they did, odds are you'd wake up or just ignore it if you listened to suggestions that you were opposed to)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jabber » June 29th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Let's say you wanted to trick someone. He thinks the files are just to help you sleep or something. Instead you run together an inducer, the hypnoloss file, and then something embarrassing like one of the bed wetting ones. If you cut off the introductions and he had no piror knowledge of what was on them:

Would it work?
Would he be likely to hear what was being said and get pissed off.
jabber

Postby LDark » June 29th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Let's put it this way -- If you're worried about it ahppening to you, don't.

If you're thinking of doing it to somebody else, don't.
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » June 30th, 2006, 12:35 am

And there is also the other side of it - the subconcious mind wont do anything it doesn't want to do. So even if you remember it or not - surely if its something your subconcious doesn't want then, they would either wake up or it would just not work.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » July 2nd, 2006, 2:51 am

One thing. In order to get a suggestion like this to seriously be fixed in a persons mind.

One would have to get the person to listen to the suggestion countless times in order that it had the desired effect.

Im my experience if the mind does not like the suggestion, then it wont comply.

And its not ethical to make someone listen to something just to see the effect it has on them- without telling them is it?

Hope this is useful.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby liljonny » July 2nd, 2006, 4:33 am

whatthe75 wrote:And there is also the other side of it - the subconcious mind wont do anything it doesn't want to do. So even if you remember it or not - surely if its something your subconcious doesn't want then, they would either wake up or it would just not work.

I believe that your concious mind doesn't allways know what your subconcious mind wants. I once listened to a file (not from EMG) that included messing in the diaper. I didn't think that part would work because my concious mind didn't want it. It did start working so I had to stop listening to the file
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » July 2nd, 2006, 7:41 am

There must have been an element of concious thought that wanted it to work liljohnny -otherwise why listen to the file in the first place?

I listen to some files I want to work (even if in my mind I pretend that Im not truly interested either way....)

Just so I can prove that they dont work.

In my experience.

This is not the case because subconciously I wanted what I listened to to happpen.......

(If your not confused now you will be later.) xxxxxxx :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Just a quick note to anyone considering doing this

Postby Blink » July 2nd, 2006, 10:22 am

Tricking someone into listening to a hypnosis file of a sexual nature is the kind of thing that has a high potential for making one famous, both via the local news and across the Internet.

Get caught doing this, and you'll likely be reading about yourself on Snopes when you're not tyring to hide from your neighbors.

You're much better off getting volunteers and then having them forget they volunteered. Amnesia is easier when taken to its conclusion and less dangerous for all parties than assault.

Just my two cents.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Re: Just a quick note to anyone considering doing this

Postby missypuss » July 2nd, 2006, 11:06 am

Blink wrote:Tricking someone into listening to a hypnosis file of a sexual nature is the kind of thing that has a high potential for making one famous, both via the local news and across the Internet.

Get caught doing this, and you'll likely be reading about yourself on Snopes when you're not tyring to hide from your neighbors.
-- Blink

And of course there is always this too......................... :!:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » July 3rd, 2006, 3:08 am

Lil Jonny

I know what your saying there,but if you notice i was careful to say subconcious, not consious mind.

But who knows what their subconcious would except unless tested?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files