TrigWoman Issue

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigWoman Issue

Postby thewx » September 7th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hey everyone!

Something strange has occured/is occuring whenI used TrigWoman tonight. First of all, when I go into trance, I usually do the following:

- Turn off all but two lights
- Lay down naked in bed
- Visualize my transformation

After doing TrigWoman, I felt chilly. Then, when I triggered it, my whole body started to shiver - big time. Not convulsions, not a seizure, just an overall shiver that has lasted about 3-4 minutes. My head was shaking, then my arms and my hands.

It has since calmed down. My heartrate is normal, as is everything else. Anyone else experience this? Does it have to do with being naked for 15 minutes when I had the air conditioner on?
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby willingsub » September 8th, 2006, 6:35 am

When in trance, I am more susceptible to cold. Not surprising, because of the complete lack of movement (even more so than when sleeping). At the same time, I don't really notice the cold when I'm deep in trance, so it hits me twice as hard when I wake up completely cooled down. So I only go into trance completely naked when I'm really sure the room temperature iswarm enough. I believe this experience is quite common, I've heard the same from others in yoga class.

So yeah, I expect you just had a reaction to spending 15 minutes naked in trance with the airconditioner on. When you woke up, (and coincidentally triggered yourself) your body simply 'remembered' it's supposed to react to the cooling down of body temperature by shivering, a reaction designed to generate heat.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby thewx » September 8th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Thanks for the input!
thewx
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files