Shower of bondage - can you get drown from it?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Shower of bondage - can you get drown from it?

Postby alloiledup » October 8th, 2006, 7:29 am

The Shower of Bondage file posted by Cardigan sounds like a lot of fun, but can you get drown from it?
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Re: Shower of bondage - can you get drown from it?

Postby sarnoga » October 8th, 2006, 11:00 am

alloiledup wrote:The Shower of Bondage file posted by Cardigan sounds like a lot of fun, but can you get drown from it?

Only if something plugs up the drain.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » October 8th, 2006, 3:45 pm

No. There is no danger in the file. I say in the file that the changes will not frighten you - but turn you on, so I don't even think you'd risk a panic attack. And there is a general principle with all hypnosis: if you are in a trance - doesn't matter if it's self-induced, induced by a hypnotist or a natural trance, and then you are somehow put in danger (say the drain is blocked and you start being flooded :-) ) - you will immidiately wake up come out of the trance.

So no danger - only good, clean fun.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » October 8th, 2006, 4:52 pm

awww you didn't have to spoil all my fun <smile>
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby alloiledup » October 31st, 2006, 9:09 pm

This shower of bondage thing does sound really intriguing. I will definitely try it. It sounds sooooooo cool. Thanks Cardigan. This is a really creative fun. But how does one come out of this bondage? I mean when I shower it's usually in the morning when I need to head to work. If I get caught up in the shower of bondage and unable to move, how am I going to finish the shower and get ready to go to work???

I also want another file which allows me to feel I am a super pumped up bodybuilder all oiled up and admiring my muscles or maybe another file which makes me feel I am oil wrestling someone. I love the feel of oil all over my body hence the handle Alloiledup. LOL

Alloiledup
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files