removable curse files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

removable curse files

Postby azimiut » November 17th, 2006, 10:37 pm

when you listen to a curse file that says it cannot be lifted for 9 months or a year or what ever, how does anyone know when the time started?

sorry im just drunk and my mind is a raging torrent of information at this point in time.
azimiut

Postby Jacara » November 17th, 2006, 11:03 pm

I would assume that there are records on the site of who downloaded what files when (since you need to be logged in to do anything here).
Also, I've never listened to a curse file, but it's possible that the wording of those suggestions include not only the fact that you can't remove it yourself, but that you need to wait a certain period of time before trying to get it removed.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » November 18th, 2006, 6:55 am

I always assumed that not being able to remove the curse until a certain time was part of the curse itself ... but now I think about it, this might be a bit unpredictable.

Would the timer start from when you first listened to the file? When it started to effect you (which might be immediate for some people, but not for others). Or even when you realise that the file is having some effect (as the effects might be subtle to start with, so you might not be sure).

Ooh ... this just made me think of something else.
How about a series of modified curse files which don't have a time limit like this, but instead you can only remove the curse if you can persuade someone else to buy the removal file for you
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » November 18th, 2006, 10:03 am

Oh, I like that one! I may have to make a file like that just for fun.

demigraff wrote:Ooh ... this just made me think of something else.
How about a series of modified curse files which don't have a time limit like this, but instead you can only remove the curse if you can persuade someone else to buy the removal file for you
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Blink » November 18th, 2006, 10:44 am

EMG wrote:Oh, I like that one! I may have to make a file like that just for fun.

Thanks for that reminder that the E in EMG stands for Evil. :D

I've had a sudden inspiration. (It's an Evil thing.)

What would you think about a free-form curse? Fill in the blanks, so to speak.

Given that the general format for your curse files is "hypnotic condition A will continue unless you perform action B, and if you haven't performed action B by length of time C, condition A becomes permanent," there's really a lot to play with. If the file itself didn't contain those elements, but referred out to another source, it would open up the possibility of unique custom work without the effort of recording a brand new file.

You can mix and match parts for the curse format and get really creative with the B part. How does one lift a curse? Trip to Lourdes might be traditional, but I'm sure we can think of some more creative things.

Try this:
A=compulsion to listen to bi-sex and male slave transformation files,
B=give a stranger a blowjob,
C=six months.

I'm thinking this could be done by having the person being cursed write (or have written for him/her) the specifics of A, B, and C, and then have a file that makes generic references to those labels (e.g., "condition A"). Having something tangible to focus on (e.g., three 3x5 cards) could make the file work better for some.

This is really the wrong forum for this. I'm pleading, "Eureka!" Unless this sounds ludicrous to everyone else, I might refine the idea a little and slip it into the voting page.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files