Loud level subliminals

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Loud level subliminals

Postby Jman25 » December 3rd, 2006, 9:39 am

What is the effect of llistening to subliminals at a hearable or high level, is it undone?
Jman25

Postby willingsub » December 3rd, 2006, 9:50 am

the idea of subliminals is that they circumvent any resistance the conscious mind may have, by slipping into the subconscious mind without being noticed by the conscious mind. So if you play subliminals at a voluwe loud enough to consciously understand what is being said, then no, they won't have the effect they are meant to have.

That doesn't mean they won't have any effect. I think that if you listen to the same text over and over again all day, every day, you wil start believing some of what is being said whether or not you go into trance. That way instead of circumventing resistance, you may be able to slowly erode it. I do think that would take a lot more time and effort than using trance or subliminals.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Jman25 » December 3rd, 2006, 10:00 am

How soft should It be, I can now hear and understand the words barely...should it be all the way down or off or...
Jman25

Postby Ys » December 16th, 2006, 10:37 pm

.. or out of your mind completely ;)

Subliminals never worked too well for me.. and yet I know some people that got great results from subliminals.
You may choose to which latter group you want to belong now that you know about this very important and absolutely mindblowing seed of deep and hidden wisdom and knowledge.

It's basically just bad wording on my behalf though.
And I feel you should be able to notice the subliminals consciously (if just a little) in order to really understand them unconsciously easily and naturally.

Anyone got experience with hypnotically triggered hyperacuity or hyperempiria?

Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » December 17th, 2006, 1:05 am

Jman25 wrote:How soft should It be, I can now hear and understand the words barely...should it be all the way down or off or...

There are more ways of slipping the message past the concious mind than by just adjusting the volume level.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files