Missan12345 - ?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Missan12345 - ?

Postby groomlakeguy » January 10th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Are these any good? The name suggests a female voice, but since there are no free samples, I have no idea. Can't find anything in any previous posts.
groomlakeguy
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » January 11th, 2007, 3:38 pm

I tried the oldest one, which is the instant arousal trigger. To be honest, I couldn't tell if its a male or female voice because of the number of echo and distortion effects on the voice. The echo also repeats every line quite loudly, so that you can't make out most of the words. I guess its supposed to be some kind of high-volume subliminal effect, but for me it was just annoying.

The induction is quite unlike most of the files on this site. It seems to be one with relaxation spreading up from your feet, but rather than the slow progression of EMG's version, where the sentences run into each other and lead you deeper without a pause to think, this file simply goes "Relax your feet. (pause) Relax your legs (pause). Go into trance."

Every line I could make out in the file is a 2 or 3 word direct command. I've not tried anything like this before, but I have to say it doesn't work too much for me. Maybe practise would help, or maybe its better for folks with a more submissive mindset.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby groomlakeguy » January 13th, 2007, 10:53 am

Ok, thanks. I think I'll pass on those then...

I prefer them slow and clear. In fact, the best induction (for me) I've found so far was not from here or any of the other regular places, but an amateurish girl in a vid on Youtube! Lots of mike puffs and unpolished delivery, but what works for me is the lack of emotion in her voice, and the relatively slow progression, with plenty of pauses. The pauses seem to be something that just works better for me the longer they are (up to a point...).
groomlakeguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » January 13th, 2007, 11:26 am

groomlakeguy wrote: an amateurish girl in a vid on Youtube.

Is this the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep74qsYfS60

I quite like it.
Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby groomlakeguy » January 14th, 2007, 5:52 pm

That's indeed the one! Did a "session" less than an hour ago, and got deeper than I've ever been before, at least in such a short time. Completely dissociated my hands, lower arms, legs and hips, pretty much. I didn't want her to end it! Oh, how I wish she did some more, with PHS and stuff as well! Sadly, she hasn't been active on Youtube for over a month. I hope she returns soon.

This video brings me under like nothing else I've tried!

Of course, I've downloaded it and converted it to a sound file, and I've already done an edit where I string it together with another good induction, and follow that up with a double bill of the middle part of another file (for actual PHS and stuff), followed by some inserted silence and then the waking up part of this girl's file again. Works amazingly well!

How did you find the video?
groomlakeguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » January 14th, 2007, 8:31 pm

groomlakeguy wrote:That's indeed the one!
How did you find the video?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I searched for "hypnosis induction", if I remember correctly, and looked for something that matched your description. And I got lucky.

The production may be a bit amateurish but I think the script is very cunningly crafted.

I have an idea that a good induction for me would paint a vivid word picture of a scene using all the senses, vision, sound, smell, taste, touch, texture, temperature, lightness, heaviness etc. This induction goes some way toward that idea. I also like the way the scene moves from a familiar experience (the movie theater) through the screen into a mystical, dreamlike world where the normal rules do not apply.The idea of the screen being out of focus so you have to float up to it and strain to read the words is so clever - it seduces you into making the transition from the mundane to the mystical where you accept that anything is possible. Several inductions I have tried say to imagine a door, open it and walk through it. The movie screen image works better for me.

I think it helps that the pace is so slow that the sentences are split across two long breaths, I get a sense of eagerness to hear the conclusion that will make sense of the first half of the sentence and a willingness to use my imagination to fill in the gaps which is then co-opted to embrace the conclusion of the sentence. I would say there are lessons here for script writers.

BTW Groom Lake is Area 51 isn't it?

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files