Files won't work on me HELP!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Files won't work on me HELP!

Postby dlhusband » February 2nd, 2007, 10:45 am

I don't have a problem at all with the induction, but my problem lies with the fact that the files have no effect on me at all. I have tried over a dozen different tracks, with no luck. Some of the files my wife had used and worked with her.

Do I have too much of a dominant mentality to accept them? Is there any ways I could get them to work for me. Please help!!

P.S. most files I have tried are self-help ones, although there have been a few sexual and infantilism ones in the mix. None have worked.
dlhusband

Postby dlhusband » February 2nd, 2007, 10:53 am

I forgot to mention that I have been trying for over a year now, listening to the same sets the whole time.

After a lil while of not gaining any ground, I was wondering if I wasn't having results cuz I didn't know what all was going on in the tracks, so I listened to them without being put under so I knew what they said. I still have had no luck :cry:
dlhusband

Postby MistressTwisted » February 2nd, 2007, 2:57 pm

Try listening to TrainSusceptable for a week or two, then try the other tracks again.
MistressTwisted

Postby whatthe75 » February 3rd, 2007, 5:53 am

It could be your subconcious mind is not accepting them.

Are you totally relaxed when under - do u get any body signals whilst under - maybe itches or similar?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby dlhusband » February 3rd, 2007, 9:26 am

I tend to get itches sometimes during the induction, which when it does happen, its usually early on. I tend to just stop the track, take care of them. then start over. The second time I usually don't have a problem though
dlhusband

Postby Cwolf_FA » February 7th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Accelerator can help too. Thing is you have to be able to accept the suggestions in that file, so i dunno.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby dlhusband » February 7th, 2007, 1:52 pm

once I'm under I have no problems. I only get itches and stuff during the initial induction, but thats about it.
dlhusband

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 7th, 2007, 3:10 pm

dlhusband wrote:I forgot to mention that I have been trying for over a year now, listening to the same sets the whole time.

After a lil while of not gaining any ground, I was wondering if I wasn't having results cuz I didn't know what all was going on in the tracks, so I listened to them without being put under so I knew what they said. I still have had no luck :cry:

Wow! It's nice to read about a husband and wife team that shares a hypnosis hobby. And as you observe your wife's successes, it's no wonder you're frustrated.

Would you consider yourself to be an analytical thinker? As a generalization - analytical thinkers find it more difficult to "let go". It requires a change of habit - to stop evaluating and planning.

Here's what worked for me...
    - I cut the number of MP3s that I was listening to. For about 3 weeks, I worked with only two files.

- I simplified my area of focus. Both of the MP3s I was listening to were for the same goal - going into a deep trance. Nothing more.

- As an MP3 played - I would mentally repeat each phrase I heard and would emotionally focus on wanting the change I was hearing about. When my mind would turn to planning or time-management, I made it a habit to laugh at myself and resume mentally repeating.
The best of luck to you! And if you find a technique that beats this roadblock - please be sure to post it, okay?
Last edited by MN_FriendlyGuy on February 7th, 2007, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby dlhusband » February 7th, 2007, 3:13 pm

I guess I am an analytical thinker. I have been concentrating on only 2 specific ones lately. Thanks
dlhusband

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 8th, 2007, 10:44 am

Here's some encouragement for you...

A conscious mind that's strong & insistent,

is possible only when there's an equally strong subconscious mind.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files