trance help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trance help

Postby something » March 27th, 2007, 3:54 pm

i m sorta new to hypnosis i was wondering what files can help me get into a trance? and how will i know im in a trance? thanks
something

Re: trance help

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 27th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Welcome to WMM, something.

You asked about files that can help you get into trance. This response provides a list. These are just a few of the induction files that are available for downloading.

Not long ago, I found nine files that had a member rating of 3.6 or better. The titles (in alphabetic order) are:

Blink's Basic Induction
    Cardigan Deep trance
    Cardigan Enhancement & Acceptance
    Cardigan Gradual Induction
    Elman Induction
    Focus Induction
    LR Induction 2
    MN_FriendlyGuy - Short Induction
    Seven Plus or Minus Two
The goal of these files is simply to put you into trance. Keep sampling until you find one that works for you. And remember that this is only a *partial* list

You also asked: "how will i know im in a trance?". It'll be easy for you to tell.

Think about what it's like as you fall asleep each night. There's a brief period between wakefulness and sleep. It's pleasant and and a little dream-like. You might be aware of a television that's been left on, but you're not consciously paying attention to it.

The best of luck to you! Please come back to your posting and let others know about your progress, okay?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Lissar » March 27th, 2007, 7:21 pm

I've recently been using Cardigan's Deep Trance, and it's worked very well for me, even though I've typically had a difficult time trancing. I highly recommend it.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tsd » April 1st, 2007, 3:30 pm

i recommend blinks basic induction - its the only one thats really worked for me so far....and it worked very well.
tsd
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files