New slave trigger tests /orders

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

New slave trigger tests /orders

Postby dirtydawg » May 16th, 2005, 4:26 pm

I love the RM slave trigger and the second test...im still listening to the RM trigger file to become a better slave. The problem is that i don't have a mistress. I am wondering if any females out there, or even males i suppose, but id prefer females, could record any new tests? Like i said, im a big fan of the second one, so anything like that would be excellent ( i previewed it after listening to it the first time. kinda crazy how well it works on me). But i can't keep listening to the same file over and over again. If anyone out there could make new files and send them to me or share them on here it owuld be greatly appreciated. Also let me know if ur interested in making a habit of this, I oculd set up an email account and you could email me there with orders perhaps a little more frequently.
dirtydawg

Postby Cubeguru » May 20th, 2005, 2:32 pm

well try looking around, cos the people who usually visit are the people being hypnotised and few are women....so try going into chat and changing the server/channel to the other one, that has an online mistress, but you might have to use the IM file so they can control you....hehe.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 21st, 2005, 5:25 pm

I wonder why most of the people who visit this site are men. Is there something on here that appeals more to us? :)
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nightshade132 » May 21st, 2005, 7:14 pm

Most of us are control freaks and want women under certain files on here so we can trigger them....

Or just me then? 8O
nightshade132

Postby Agriff » May 21st, 2005, 7:57 pm

Maybe its just you....but that makes sense. Wouldn't that attract female doms too then?
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Phoenix-D » May 22nd, 2005, 7:37 pm

Stewie wrote:Well half the people are Subs and a lot of them are males who want to be female..... I dunno you don't see that many females who want to be male.

Not really. That doesn't tend to have the "fetish" aspect attached to it that some M->F stuff does, either.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 23rd, 2005, 1:27 am

nightshade132 wrote:Most of us are control freaks and want women under certain files on here so we can trigger them....

Or just me then? 8O
I'm sure you're not alone... (whistles unconvincingly)
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TabbyCat » May 24th, 2005, 4:55 am

I know a F>M but sadly there's nothing here for that audience.
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 29th, 2005, 9:20 pm

I remember reading a post from a F>M that was asking if there were any more on the site. They could listen to train jock and the change sexual preference- women file.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files