A Little Slave In Of Need Of Some Help Please

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

A Little Slave In Of Need Of Some Help Please

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 9th, 2007, 6:48 pm

Hello,

Can someone help me, I did 4 files last night but I did not like waking up between each one plus it take so much longer waking up then going back under then waking up then going back under, etc...

Can I use a nice entrance into a long deep trance, then cut out each main by using a sound program to just cut out from where the hypmitis starts the main file then cut it to just before the hypmitis wakes me up. Then I could use 4 of the main files and then use a wake up part of the file to wake up.

Would this work?
If so, how many main files should I use?
How many can most people handle?
Plus, what entrance should I use to make me go into a nice deep trance to keep me under that long? (Reason why I ask is on longer files I feel myself get restless towards the end, which I figure is because I am not deep as I can be)

I would like to start this tonight and make different types so I can have one for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (All different) then just do the same ones the next week on the same day…

What do you think? Will it work better this way?

Any suggestions?

Please help….

A Little Submissive Slave In Training In Need Of Some Help!!!
Jessica
JessicaSlave2007

Postby HornyDude » May 9th, 2007, 10:20 pm

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » May 9th, 2007, 10:35 pm

Splicing multiple files together instead of having to wake up and go straight back into trance for the next one? Yup, I've done that. Couldn't tell you how well it works, as I've yet to get noticeable results from any file, whether single or spliced.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 9th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Draygone wrote:Splicing multiple files together instead of having to wake up and go straight back into trance for the next one? Yup, I've done that. Couldn't tell you how well it works, as I've yet to get noticeable results from any file, whether single or spliced.

How long have you been using the files?
JessicaSlave2007

Postby JessicaSlave2007 » May 9th, 2007, 10:59 pm

HornyDude wrote:Jessica,

I think most of the answers to your questions can be found in this forum in the thread "Help Creating Playlists".

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2885

Best wishes,

Thank you HornyDude, you were quite helpful and hope you could help later in other ways...
JessicaSlave2007

Postby Draygone » May 10th, 2007, 12:43 pm

You know, I'm not entirely sure. I know I've used a couple Furry Transformation files since December, up until about two or three weeks ago. Neither one of them were effective, though (I should've noticed more progress than the rare wake-up in the middle of the night with strong phantom sensations), which is why I'm trying to create my own file.

I've been using TrainSleepReinforce for quite a while, too, but I don't even know if there's any way to tell if that one's working. Same with Accelerator, though I didn't use that quite as long, as I got tired of having to listen to so many files in a single day.

CursePenisShrink I started listening to a month or so ago. It's one of those files that I'm not supposed to realize any changes take place until after a certain amount of time, but I can safely say the "no arousal" part has not taken effect.

Of note, the only two files I've spliced are TrainSleepReinforce and Lucid Dreams, and I haven't listened to the splicing very long, so the lack of lucid dreaming is to be expected.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files