Question about curses

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby trancemedeep11 » July 1st, 2007, 12:02 pm

for curse files, make sure that you listen to the file without being in trance first...

Also, you can modify the files using audacity, and you can try and remove any parts that talk about it being permanent and such.
trancemedeep11

Postby Draygone » July 1st, 2007, 12:13 pm

All it being a curse means is that you won't be able to get rid of it very easily. Not without paying money to get it removed, anyway. But being a curse does not automatically make it bad. Not unless you don't like what it does. So yeah, like the guy before me said, listen to it first without going into trance and see if you'd be okay with being stuck with its effects.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mino » July 1st, 2007, 1:18 pm

Like TMD11 said, you can always edit out the curse bits in audacity and suggestions tend to fade away if you don't constantly relisten to the file several times but I'm not sure if there's any suggestions for them to not fade away added in curses so best to be safe and just edit the curse bits out.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » July 1st, 2007, 1:59 pm

Mino wrote:Like TMD11 said, you can always edit out the curse bits in audacity and suggestions tend to fade away if you don't constantly relisten to the file several times but I'm not sure if there's any suggestions for them to not fade away added in curses so best to be safe and just edit the curse bits out.

There is usually also suggestions to listen to the file over and over again.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files