help?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

help?

Postby beo » August 8th, 2007, 1:54 pm

the last few night I have been able to go into trances with blink"s Erickson induction. I have added the bodys of file after it and they seem to be working pretty well. the problem is that sometimes I'll wake up , and turn off my MP3 player,I have no memory of why I turned of my Mp3 player. it was kinda like sleep walking. I just remember waking up and, turning it off and sitting on my bed for a few mins until I come to my senses. dose anyone know why I'm doing this or how to stop it?
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby SeraAngel » August 8th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Mind if I ask what the body files are?
SeraAngel

Postby beo » August 8th, 2007, 2:30 pm

DeepOrgasm ,Suggestible ,CurseSwimmersBody. they are working pretty well and quickly. when I'm able to get though the whole file that is.
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby SeraAngel » August 8th, 2007, 4:01 pm

I'd also like to know at what times you listen to them / how often a (Weekly) and how often you switch what your listening to
SeraAngel

Re: help?

Postby Blink » August 8th, 2007, 10:13 pm

beo wrote:the last few night I have been able to go into trances with blink"s Erickson induction.
Cool. I'm glad it's working for you.

beo wrote:the problem is that sometimes I'll wake up , and turn off my MP3 player,I have no memory of why I turned of my Mp3 player. it was kinda like sleep walking. I just remember waking up and, turning it off and sitting on my bed for a few mins until I come to my senses. dose anyone know why I'm doing this or how to stop it?
Are you using my wakener? That recording and wakener are geared toward having you do pretty much what you describe. At the end, you put away your listening gear and either go to sleep or go on with your day. If you are using my wakener and you're disoriented when the files end, try listening immediately before bed.

Also, if you're getting amnesia, then you're probably doing some very, very good stuff. Amnesia for the file contents is a sign that you've pretty well bypassed resistance. That file has some interesting languaging, but doesn't do explicit instructions for amnesia, so I take it as an indicator that you're pretty good at trance.

Lemme know if there's anything I can to do help, Beo.

-- Blink
...all the way down.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files