So close!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

So close!

Postby Marjask » August 10th, 2007, 2:19 pm

Only after the first day, I've gone into what I THOUGHT was a trance. My whole body feels immobile and calm, and I even ended up losing all feeling and control of my left little finger, even a few seconds after the file ended. Unfortunately, no other effects occured afterwards: no trigger phrase, nothing. Plus, I'm able to consciously listen to the speaker's voice, and think and visualize what they're saying. I think that might possibly be what I'm doing wrong. I figure I must be very close to achieving the state of trance, but I'm not sure.

Question 1. Am I getting somewhat close to trance?

Question 2. What do I need to do to bridge the gap?
Marjask
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » August 10th, 2007, 4:29 pm

It sounds like you are very close. Paralytic relaxation is a good indication of trance. But don't concentrate consciously on what is being said. What is being said is for your unconscious - not for your conscious mind. You conscious mind should just be relaxing nicely. Try the same file some more times, and try being much more indifferent to what is being said. And should you feel afterwards, that you might have been sleeping, because there are large portions of the file, you do not consciously remember hearing, then you are definitely achieving your goal. Results of the file - the ability to be triggered, for instance, will come with practise later on, if you persevere.

I wish you good luck!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Marjask » August 10th, 2007, 6:01 pm

Many thanks. I shall keep at it.
Marjask
Regular
Regular

Re: So close!

Postby deathking0192 » August 11th, 2007, 2:59 pm

Marjask wrote:Only after the first day, I've gone into what I THOUGHT was a trance. My whole body feels immobile and calm, and I even ended up losing all feeling and control of my left little finger, even a few seconds after the file ended. Unfortunately, no other effects occured afterwards: no trigger phrase, nothing. Plus, I'm able to consciously listen to the speaker's voice, and think and visualize what they're saying. I think that might possibly be what I'm doing wrong. I figure I must be very close to achieving the state of trance, but I'm not sure.

Question 1. Am I getting somewhat close to trance?

Question 2. What do I need to do to bridge the gap?

yeah i think i've nearly mastered the art of trancing, i've lost all feeling in my entire right leg, but then for some reason against my will, it's starts violently shaking in the air!! weird 8O
deathking0192

Postby mitsakos » August 12th, 2007, 5:26 am

I also have the feeling of paralysis everytime , but also my leg sometimes moves fiercely many times when i go under i guess , and also the fact that i can really feel my heart beat intensively , makes me lose my relaxation , so that might ruin everything for me i guess :(
mitsakos

Trance

Postby susandirs » August 13th, 2007, 2:10 am

I think there's different levels of trance. If you feel like your limbs are numb and you feel like you just woke up when you awake from the hypnosis, you're at least in a light trance.

I think some things are easier than others to do with hypnosis. For trigger phrases to work outside of hypnosis, you probably do need to go into a deeper trance. Doing the same file multiple times can help make a trigger more solid in your subconscious.
susandirs

Postby hellion0 » August 13th, 2007, 2:51 am

Just throwing in my $0.02, but maybe a different kind of induction might be able to help bring you down.
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby mitsakos » August 13th, 2007, 5:24 am

ive tried many types of induction , so i dont think that would be the problem. i might be wrong though
mitsakos

Postby deathking0192 » August 13th, 2007, 9:52 pm

come to think of it what other diffrence is there to a hypno file and a real live hypnotist?
deathking0192

Postby deathking0192 » August 13th, 2007, 9:56 pm

come to think of it, why hasn't anyone mad a Hypno ray yet? :D
deathking0192

Postby Marjask » August 23rd, 2007, 4:55 pm

I've tried nearly every induction. Is it just me, or am I almost being desensitized to them?
Marjask
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » August 23rd, 2007, 6:56 pm

deathking0192 wrote:come to think of it, why hasn't anyone mad a Hypno ray yet? :D
Who says they haven't? Google "lida machine" for a start.

I like hypnosis, but my fetish is for mind control. :wink:
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files