not waking when I should

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

not waking when I should

Postby baby_jessica75 » October 1st, 2007, 4:20 pm

it always takes me a minute or two (I am not sure if it is even a minute or two because there is no way to time it but it is after the file has completely ended) after the file has ended to come out of trance and I am worried that maybe I am going too deep (if that is possible). I am just worried that this may hinder my progress.
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoWraith » October 1st, 2007, 4:51 pm

Not to sound too simplistic, but is it possible that it takes you that long to come out of trance because you expect it to take that long? I've seen many times where a subject had a unique reaction to a trance because it was what their mind expected to happen as part of the trance.
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

Postby baby_jessica75 » October 1st, 2007, 5:21 pm

webblast wrote:Not to sound too simplistic, but is it possible that it takes you that long to come out of trance because you expect it to take that long? I've seen many times where a subject had a unique reaction to a trance because it was what their mind expected to happen as part of the trance.

I guess it is entirely possible I don't think that I had those expectations when it first started happening but I can't be sure the mind is a tricky little bugger so I guess that could be the problem!
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

waking up

Postby claymore58 » October 18th, 2007, 1:47 am

everyone is unique,I have had a subject,that took longer than I expected
to shake off a deep trance..it's normal for you perhaps.
a nice problem to have really,most can't get deep enough without a lot of work.
claymore58

Postby cardigan » October 19th, 2007, 6:43 am

It's quite normal to spend a little bit more time waking up than the awakening calls for. We see this often with mp3 files. And even if you don't wake up right afterwards, but instead you start having a nap as a natural extension of the session, it doesn't mean you weren't in trance. Your mind may have just decided that you needed a nap at that point.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby baby_jessica75 » October 19th, 2007, 7:40 am

cardigan wrote:It's quite normal to spend a little bit more time waking up than the awakening calls for. We see this often with mp3 files. And even if you don't wake up right afterwards, but instead you start having a nap as a natural extension of the session, it doesn't mean you weren't in trance. Your mind may have just decided that you needed a nap at that point.

that is really what i wanted to know about it is sort of cool because once I do come back out of trance I know that I heard the words but I can't really remember what was said it is almost like trying to remember a dream you know it is there but you just can't seem to remember the details. so I guess I am going very deep and that is what I wanted so i gues i will just enjoy it. thanks for all the replies!!

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » October 19th, 2007, 9:43 am

cardigan wrote: Your mind may have just decided that you needed a nap

Mmmmm Cardigan , I go sleepy when you just type that sentence.... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » October 19th, 2007, 11:28 am

Well, you might find that whatever you do, you sort of start thinking - and you take a deep breath, you read this message, and you start going deeper and deeper. You go so deep......so wonderfully deep - and happy.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » October 19th, 2007, 1:34 pm

Ok, now that's JUST evil. I LIKE it!

cardigan wrote:Well, you might find that whatever you do, you sort of start thinking - and you take a deep breath, you read this message, and you start going deeper and deeper. You go so deep......so wonderfully deep - and happy.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cardigan » October 19th, 2007, 3:36 pm

Well thank you very much :-)

The sentence that Missypuss quoted was fairly hypnotic - and I wasn't even aware of it. (Thank you for pointing it out)!

My next sentence was much more deliberate. I wonder if I will ever know....

:P
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » October 19th, 2007, 5:18 pm

cardigan wrote:Well thank you very much :-)

The sentence that Missypuss quoted was fairly hypnotic - and I wasn't even aware of it. (Thank you for pointing it out)!

My next sentence was much more deliberate. I wonder if I will ever know....

:P

"Your mind just might take a nap" was a line from one of the files I used to listen to that you have on here Cardigan...

I doubt you were being evil- but me reading it, made me feel it......

And you know all about making me feel things after Ive read them dont you EMG?..... :twisted: ..

You are a very bad man xx
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files