questions on forgetting to smoke and instantwetting

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

questions on forgetting to smoke and instantwetting

Postby shivasjoy » November 5th, 2007, 2:33 pm

hi! i want to quit smoking, so i will listen to the forgetting to smoke file from today on.... does anyone have had sucess in quitting smoking because of this file?

the second thing is, that i suffer from paruresis (also called shy bladder) which means, that i can`t pee if somebody stands next to me... this is very annoying some times! so i wanted to ask, if the instantwetting file could help me... and if you can pee then without the trigger?! so when the trigger works, are you only able to pee then when you hear the trigger, or are you also able to pee normally when you need to pee? if the trigger works, can you trigger yourself by thinking of the trigger, or speaking the trigger, or does the trigger need to be spoken by another person? can you trigger yourself by reading the trigger?

thanks for your help!
greetings
shivasjoy
shivasjoy

Re: questions on forgetting to smoke and instantwetting

Postby Draygone » November 5th, 2007, 2:45 pm

shivasjoy wrote:
The second thing is, that i suffer from paruresis (also called shy bladder) which means, that i can`t pee if somebody stands next to me...

You mean they went and made a technical term for that? Yeesh, it's not like it's a bad thing to not want to use the urinal while others are around. Me, I can't stand public bathrooms at all, and will avoid using one if I can help it.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shivasjoy » November 5th, 2007, 2:59 pm

yes... and i understand you hate it, but in some situations its easier if you can pee even when hundred other people are around you...
shivasjoy

Postby hellion0 » November 5th, 2007, 3:38 pm

Ah, the dreaded men's room scenario when you just HAVE to pee in front of other guys. How I do NOT miss that.

There is a file onsite that makes triggered files self-triggerable only, which would allow you to trigger yourself with it when needed (and act as a safety in other spots), and I'm sure if you ask one of the 'tists around here nicely, possibly in the chat, I'm sure they could make that trigger thought-activated as well.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files