Can't seem to make this work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can't seem to make this work

Postby rossman1287 » November 7th, 2007, 3:00 pm

I have been trying with the curse cum as well as other files and the hypnosis doesnt take. it has been about a month since i started and no noticable things have happened. anybody have advice?
rossman1287

Postby Jerm » November 8th, 2007, 1:26 am

Any of a number of reasons could be the result of your apparent lack of success with the files here. Is it possible that on some deeper level you disagree with the suggestions that these files contain? If not, I would ask how you prepare for your hypnotic sessions. A high activity, or high stress setting will not help you in achieving trance. If you have trouble getting settled, or lowering your heart rate before starting I would suggest listening to some soothing music, or perhaps some brainwave altering tones beforehand. It could also simply be that some aspect of the file's induction method isn't quite your cup of tea..

I find that editing in soothing background music or tones helps me to enter trance a little easier when using hypnosis files. Sometimes just getting the conscious mind to stop yammering is all it takes for me, and a little distraction, or over-stimulation seems to go a long way.

just a thought. Good luck in your future sessions.
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » November 8th, 2007, 7:07 am

You could also try different induction types and see if those work for you. I hear Lutz's bubble induction has had a lot of success for people.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby tulsi » November 8th, 2007, 9:29 pm

Blink's induction is amazing, and may work for you like it did for me. No other files work for me like his. Good luck!!
tulsi

Return to Help with Files