help breaking Mental resistance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

help breaking Mental resistance

Postby Chibisuke » November 30th, 2007, 6:10 am

it seems i'm somehow mentally resisting, i remember about 2 years ago i played fuurytransformation on my old (yes i had one) HP Jornada 548 PocketPC connected to a old set of pc speakers, i dont know if it was full trance but i went num by the countdown to the suggestions and i was relaxed after that i couldnt get that far on ANYTHING~! ;_;

but maybe, not sure but i've been playing be4 bed TrainSusceptable and TrainSusceptable remix and i cant explain it just seems i wake up after bed, alot better alot more refreshed than i would before

right now as i type this TrainSusceptable Remix is playing but no effect~!
any inductions to play for success? and is it true that those who have a verry chatty mind/analyitcal mind resist Hypnosis like a mofo,

what makes me think i'm analyitical, i like learning how things work and breaking down in my mind say this for example the MMO FFXI and your typiical question that comes around every vers upgrade, "when will we/why can we see Max lv cap?" or "when will they add a new playable Race?

i break down word for word in detail why they cant increase max lv cap and in detail how long game would go down etc.

and another example is that i love learning how things work, making a console run homebrew, how to exploit it and mod them.

if those are indeed traits of a person w/ a anaylitcal mind, is there hope for me having sucess w/ any of the files on the site? my biggest hopes here are ther fem TG ones (Male to Female) and the FurryTransformation

(( and plz excuse typo's i'm tired and its late where i'm @)
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » November 30th, 2007, 6:13 pm

If you are analytical, try Blink's basic induction. It is long but it works and is meant to make you think and analyze through indirect, Eriksonian suggestions. He puts a lot of questions into it and vague terms, so your mind must think through and consider the meaning of the language, like "I don't know what that means, but I think you do" or "you do something appropriate with that experience". I consider myself analytical and will not use "suggestible" files because being suggestible or credulous is contrary to my nature.

I think once you are "deep", it doesn't matter if you are analytical or not, because your conscious mind blacks out entirely and cannot analyze anything. Thus the body files will work, unless you have problems understanding terms or visualizing the suggestions of the files.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files