Problem reaching trance.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Problem reaching trance.

Postby quinton89 » November 30th, 2007, 2:26 am

Hi i seem to have a problem reaching trance. I have reached it a few time but those times are few and far between. I have no problem with the guggestion. For example once i listened to fembutt growth and went into trance. An over the next month although i had lost some wait in some areas my butt increased by over 2 1/2 inches. But the thing is i just couldn't get back into trance. This has happened with all of the files. I use the same position everytime. Theres nothing really different that i do for each liste. Any advice
quinton89

Postby whatthe75 » November 30th, 2007, 3:51 am

When you say your not going into trance - how exactly?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Re: Problem reaching trance.

Postby whatsername100 » November 30th, 2007, 7:58 am

quinton89 wrote:Hi i seem to have a problem reaching trance. I have reached it a few time but those times are few and far between. I have no problem with the guggestion. For example once i listened to fembutt growth and went into trance.
The same thing happened to me. I've only really been in trance once, and it was when I was listening to that file. I haven't been able to get back into trance since that.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby quinton89 » December 1st, 2007, 3:35 am

to answer you question whatthe75 i mean i am just laying their relaxing and focusing on the file but i am fully awake. kind of like when you listening to regular music and really focusing on the song
quinton89

Postby whatthe75 » December 1st, 2007, 6:13 am

quinton89 wrote:to answer you question whatthe75 i mean i am just laying their relaxing and focusing on the file but i am fully awake. kind of like when you listening to regular music and really focusing on the song

I am just laying there relaxing and really focusing. Sounds like your pretty well tranced out to me. When you are in a light to medium trance you do feel more awake and alert than normal and you really focus.

When you are laying there do u want to move? If you do but you dont- then that is trance.

A good example of what trance feels like.Close your eyes and wait a few seconds then open them again. Thats what trance feels like.

What were you expecting trance to feel like?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby quinton89 » December 1st, 2007, 7:13 pm

oh ok your right i dont have a desire to move. i guess i am in a light trance. I guess those other time I was in a deep trans.

Thanks for the help.
quinton89

Postby cardigan » December 2nd, 2007, 10:39 am

My first thought when I read these mails was to ask "How do you know you were not in trance"?, but that was pretty well covered by the last replies.

Many will say that they don't know why it does't work. They relax and lay still and listen to the hypnotist. And they concentrate on every word he says. Now that is the very reason that they don't go into trance. One should listen in a very detached sort of way. Sort of like sitting in a train with your eyes closed and then fragments of other peoples' conversation sometimes hit you. And you begin to notice a little of what they are talking about, but then you focus on something else and you lose track of that conversation.

Your conscious mind should try not to pay any attention to the hypnotist, because it needs to go away alltogether. We want to disable your conscious mind in order to address your subconscious mind only. So actually just thinking about anything that comes to mind as you lie there would be great.

Good luck

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files