Ok. I still need some answers.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Ok. I still need some answers.

Postby kelemanga » February 25th, 2008, 3:00 pm

I've listened to a few inductions over the last week. The main one being made by Cardigan. I'm quite relaxed when he's talking. But when he says that I'm unable to move my legs, and to try. I can move them. Very easily. Same with arms. And when he talks about going 30x deeper. I feel no change, just being relaxed.

I'm beginning to think that I'm insusceptible. I've been trying this for 2 months now and nothing has come of it.
kelemanga

Postby whatthe75 » February 25th, 2008, 3:46 pm

Everyone is hypnotisable. SOme though take a bit more than others.And most people have their preferences.Maybe none of the inductions on here match what would work with you.Maybe MP3's wont get you started. You need to see a hypnotist face to face.That would get the best results.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby kelemanga » February 25th, 2008, 4:27 pm

I'll stick to the files for a while. I probably can't afford a hypnotist :P
kelemanga

Postby cardigan » February 25th, 2008, 11:49 pm

It would probably help if you go along with the suggestions and just imagine that it is so, that your arms and legs are unable to move. Getting you into trance is not a battle of wills. If it were, I'd lose all the time! Getting you into trance is a collaboration in which you choose to follow my suggestions, and it becomes easier and easier, and in the end you just can't help it.

So if I say that you are unable to move your arms, then try to convince yourself that this is actually so and to have the idea that you really can't be bothered to test it, "because he's probably right". This will help your unconscious tremendously. It's not cheating. It's working along. Then later - when you overcome this difficulty, you find that you follow my suggestions and that your subconscious picks up on what I'm saying, and that you can't help but experience whatever the files are about.

Good luck!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby kelemanga » February 26th, 2008, 11:19 am

Great thanks, I'll try that tonight.
I did notice on one occasion however that my legs DID become limp, I could move them, I knew, but it was very hard. I don't know how I did it, but hopefully I can reachieve that state.
kelemanga

Return to Help with Files