CurseCum

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

CurseCum

Postby lizzie101 » February 6th, 2008, 12:43 am

Hi,

I have listened to the CurseCum file quite a few times, like 4 or 5 times in the past week while conscious and several more times when I left my ipod on loop while I took a nap. I'm afraid it's not working at all though. The problem is that I'm one of those people who becomes completely uninterested in anything sexual right after I orgasm. So no matter how good of an idea eating my own cum seems before(which it does seem like a very good idea, FYI), after I'm done all of a sudden it's not such a good idea. :P Is there anything I can do to get around this, or any way I could get rid of that post-orgasm crash? Or have I just not listened to the file enough?
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » February 6th, 2008, 11:02 am

I have the same "problem" of the post-orgasm crash. But it's natural of us, biologically (sp?) speaking.
Some people say that listen to files while asleep may not work.
You could use of acrobatics to cum on your mouth, so you spill your semen right on the spot.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lizzie101 » February 10th, 2008, 12:33 am

Henrique wrote:I have the same "problem" of the post-orgasm crash. But it's natural of us, biologically (sp?) speaking.
You could use of acrobatics to cum on your mouth, so you spill your semen right on the spot.
yea, ive tried that before; didn't go so well :( first time i spit it all out almost instinctively, and after that i got myself to at least taste it but i can't stomach swallowing, it's just too much :lol:
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » February 10th, 2008, 2:52 pm

lizzie101 wrote:
Henrique wrote:I have the same "problem" of the post-orgasm crash. But it's natural of us, biologically (sp?) speaking.
yea, ive tried that before; didn't go so well :( first time i spit it all out almost instinctively, and after that i got myself to at least taste it but i can't stomach swallowing, it's just too much :lol:

The first time I did spit it out too, but on the second time I got the aim right and shot it almost on my throat, so... The only option left was swallowing.

Good luck to you!
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bloodog » February 10th, 2008, 3:59 pm

I have just started listening to this file daily (twice now) and I have the similar experience of a post orgasm crash and didn't have any desire then to eat my cum.
However I don't think I could have gone under properly because the file talks about your cum being the best thing you've ever tasted. I think that the post orgasm thing won't be a problem once the file does it's job in that way.
I have thus far put it down to not taking the suggestion fully yet.
It would be good to hear from people who have had success with it.
Bloodog

Postby ara134 » February 25th, 2008, 9:39 am

Well, I 'm having the exact same problem (of post-orgasm crush, that is). However I've seen that I am capable of eating cum provided that it's not mine and I haven't cum yet. I don't know if it suits you, but you may get used to the idea of eating cum in general.
Why not try some other cum-eating file? A trainer perhaps.
ara134

Postby lizzie101 » March 4th, 2008, 12:27 am

Well I'm glad at lleast I'm not the only one who experiences the "crash" :)
ara134 wrote:Well, I 'm having the exact same problem (of post-orgasm crush, that is). However I've seen that I am capable of eating cum provided that it's not mine and I haven't cum yet. I don't know if it suits you, but you may get used to the idea of eating cum in general.
Why not try some other cum-eating file? A trainer perhaps.
eating cum and sucking cock have always been fantasies of mine, but I am not attracted to men. Perhaps a sexual preference change is in order :P

The idea I came up with was to cum into an air-tight container and save it for later. I haven't tried it yet but it should work I think.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby lizzie101 » March 4th, 2008, 12:36 am

Bloodog wrote:I have just started listening to this file daily (twice now) and I have the similar experience of a post orgasm crash and didn't have any desire then to eat my cum.
However I don't think I could have gone under properly because the file talks about your cum being the best thing you've ever tasted. I think that the post orgasm thing won't be a problem once the file does it's job in that way.
I have thus far put it down to not taking the suggestion fully yet.
It would be good to hear from people who have had success with it.
Yeah I thought about that too. But I don't think it would work unless it operated on your post-orgasm side, maybe removing any feelings of disgust you feel towards eating your cum.
lizzie101
Regular
Regular

Postby andy48114 » March 8th, 2008, 9:30 am

Same problem here. So I came on a cookie and ate the whole thing. Don't know if that is cheating, but it worked.
andy48114

Return to Help with Files