Email Slaves - i need help with my man making this file work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Email Slaves - i need help with my man making this file work

Postby Naughty-Couple » March 12th, 2008, 12:08 pm

I've been trying to get him under my control with his agreement to it!

But it just doesn't seem to be working, he is willing and trying, but the file is just not working, maybe it's the factor that it's a mans voice? I want to hypnotize my husband, to do exactly as i tell him to do in emails / texts that i send to him during the wrok day. I want him to open them up, read the message and then he simply does what it says. i read on here, it is possible and there are files to listen to, but they are not working on him. can anyone give advice or help me out?

I need him to submit to me, i want him under my control.

He has had it his way for far to long, now it's time for him to kneel down in front of me, wear a cage on his cock and submit to all my desires. he will be my personal pet and do as he is told. he's willing and ready, we just can't get the damn file to work on him. when he listens to it, i thought he was not suppose to remember reading what i told him to do? i'm under the impression that i can simply send him a email and include a few TRIGGER words and next thng he knows, he is doing exactly as i instructed him to do so. i keep trying, he keeps listening. but he knows exactly whats going on.

I want him under my control, can someone else help?

what can we do to make this work?

Can someone make suggestions for us, or work with him to see if it is working? i thought i was able to make him to what i wanted? i want to make him find me a hot guy with a big cock and go and meet him, verify the guy is real, and what i'm looking for. then make arrangements and set me up for a fun evening, where my man is forced to do what ever i tell him to do, while i enjoy a new cock that i made him go out and find.

if someone can trigger him him thru emails, he is ready.

I want you to try & make him post pictures of himself *(please instruct him not to show his face) no face shots, we are too well known in the public. get him to wear panties or show you his cagedcock. maybe you can instruct him to email me saying he is under the control of you, and has been instructed to show me his cagedcock and explain to me that he now is on a mission to find me a hot guy, white between the ages of 30-40yrs old, in nice shape, has a cock bigger than 8inches and will also do as i say, not be a pushy demanding guy, straight not a sissy la la.

make him find me a new guy or force him under, it's not working for me.

his email is cagedtoy@yahoo.com

please no gay stuff or face pictures. no public humiliation or risky behaviors. just trigger him and see if he is under your control. it ain't working for me, see if you can get it to work? let me know.

what does it take when he is willing, and it still don't work?
Naughty-Couple

Postby whatthe75 » March 12th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Perhaps his unconcious is not accepting the file.

Is he doing the file because you asked him or is he doing out of his own choice?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

I would like you to try something on me

Postby yoyoman » March 12th, 2008, 5:48 pm

could you send me an email at rytcd@yahoo.com making me do something? i have been listening to email slave (if you dont know what that is, look it up under EMG) . something simple, nonsexual, and private would do nicely. keep in mind that i have not been listening long. PLEASE
yoyoman

Re: I would like you to try something on me

Postby lorcain » March 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

yoyoman wrote:could you send me an email at rytcd@yahoo.com making me do something? i have been listening to email slave (if you dont know what that is, look it up under EMG) . something simple, nonsexual, and private would do nicely. keep in mind that i have not been listening long. PLEASE

Try asking in one of the many threads dedicated to people wanting to be triggered via email slave
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files