Hello Fellow Hypno-enthusists!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hello Fellow Hypno-enthusists!

Postby pyroid » March 30th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Need help!

I have heard that some people just cannot be hypnotized or but under, and I'm starting to believe I fall in that categorey, hich is a kick to the ass for I have always wanted to be put under.

I have tried many induction files and I dont seem like I'm going into trance.

I have been a subject to hypnotisim when one came to my high school about six years ago. it didn't work then either it seemed, although the whole laughing uncontrollably did seem to have some hold, the rest was just me playing along so I would'nt make the guy look bad.

Another thing that seems to happen when I try to go under, pardon my french, i become aroused, and it jut makes it even harder to go under, go figure. I feel that I'm going under then something shakes me out, because I do notice time seems to fly by while listening to the files here.

Any help would be most appriciated.

I CANNOT SPELL, SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby Henrique » March 30th, 2008, 3:12 pm

have tried any frech files? maybe the language problem is stopping you.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Hello Fellow Hypno-enthusists!

Postby whatthe75 » March 30th, 2008, 4:37 pm

First of all - EVERYONE IS HYPNOTISABLE. Each person has their own preference for ways that make them go into trance.Maybe try some other hypnotists inductions on here,see if any feel better than others. Have a look at some of the other forums here this is a common topic.
pyroid wrote:Need help!

although the whole laughing uncontrollably did seem to have some hold, the rest was just me playing along so I would'nt make the guy look bad.

So if you weren't under why did u laugh uncontrollably?

pyroid wrote:
Another thing that seems to happen when I try to go under, pardon my french, i become aroused, and it jut makes it even harder to go under, go figure. I feel that I'm going under then something shakes me out, because I do notice time seems to fly by while listening to the files here.

Becoming aroused is actually not that uncommon. Having no recoletion of time is a good sign your under.Answer me these questions

What Shakes you out? The fact you say something shakes you OUT implies you are in. ( the answer of "I dont know" wont do, think about it )

What file/s are you listening too?

What do you think trance is supposed to feel like?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby pyroid » March 30th, 2008, 9:18 pm

My apologies my last message was a little contridicting.

Let me rephrase.
I felt driven to laugh but after that I was awake, atleast I thought I was.

I think I can go under, it just won't stick.
I guess it could be the arousal forcing me out or excitment of just going under could even do it I guess.

I have only tried induction files and the 15 minute cat one. I didn't wan to go to far and if I did go under and be stuck.

I always imagined trance as being sleep with the ability to hear the file or person you are listening to, and your body feels like its floating.

any ideas?
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » March 30th, 2008, 11:28 pm

pyroid wrote:

I have only tried induction files and the 15 minute cat one. I didn't wan to go to far and if I did go under and be stuck.

A common thought about hypnosis is that you can get stuck.YOU CANT.The worst thing that would ever happen is just like sleep - you would eventually come out of it.

pyroid wrote:I always imagined trance as being sleep with the ability to hear the file or person you are listening to, and your body feels like its floating.
any ideas?

Thats a pretty good explanation for a light trance.BUT the floating thing is a misconception that a lot of people have.Yes you can feel floaty but, it is not a sign of trance. It's like saying when you are drunk the room starts to spin.Yes it can but it's not the rule.

Most people when going into deeper trances find they have trouble concentrating on the words said and their mind starts to drift off, and the time seems to fly buy.

So i feel you are jumping out of trance through fear. You sound like your going down ok but just jumping out though fear of the unknown. Correct me if i am wrong.A lot of people do this.I did it the first few times.

It's your mind - so it will look after you. Trust your unconcious and just allow your self to float down into trance and stay they and enjoy it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby pyroid » March 31st, 2008, 12:03 am

you hit the nail on the head
pyroid
Regular
Regular

Postby Derek-the-Tank » March 31st, 2008, 5:55 pm

so when going into a deep trance you're supposed to feel as if your starting to noy focus on the words. Because I have always felt that when i did that I wasn't going under the right way. :?: Oh well, that might help me thanks :D
Derek-the-Tank

Return to Help with Files