Need definitive How-to guide

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Need definitive How-to guide

Postby MGOD350 » May 7th, 2008, 7:38 am

I've been searching and searching and I can't find a clear "how to" guide to make files. There are a lot of threads that touch on it but nothing with a clear step by step. If you know of one please send me the link. Otherwise here are my questions.

I own high end software, Protools, Reason and Logic Pro. Can I use these or is it better to get specific software Sharm and Subliminal Recorder? My purpose is to make the best files I can quickly. If the best way is to use one or the other or both, I will.

When making a hypnosis file. Is it necessary to use a vocoder? If so why? How about other effects? Is there a formula that makes some files more effective than others. Do you embed messages in this file or would that be overload?

Where is the best place to purchase or download Binaural Beats.

When dealing with Body issues like "muscle curse" is it better to go to Theta?

I want to make a workout playlist with my favorite music. I would like to embed positive messaging throughout. How is this done? I've read just make the messages barely audible and then I've read change the frequency. Which one is it? If I change the frequency, how exactly is that done?

Thanks in advance for your help.
MGOD350

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 7th, 2008, 10:47 am

You've posted your first note on the WMM forum, MGOD350. And it's an impressive one. The scope of your request exceeds what can be answered by this response.

As opinion, I believe the most important factor for making a hypnosis recording is uptime trance. If you find yourself in an uptime trance as you compose your script; and as you practice reading it; and as you edit it - you've got a winner.

I'm inviting you to PM me if you'd like to continue this dialogue.

SHAMELESS PLUG:
    Planning is underway for Hypnocon 2008 in Washington DC. This weekend event is specific to the Male/male hypnosis dynamic.

The focus for the weekend is education and socialization.

I've volunteered to lead a hands-on seminar along the line of what you've asked. PLANNED: Participants who bring their own laptop & mic will script, record & edit a hypnosis mp3.

Skills Needed for Making Hypnosis Recordings:
Hypnotist Skills: Are you able to induce trance and make effective hypnotic suggestions?

Technical Skills: Do you own/have the computer applications needed for making & editing your recording? Bonus: Do you own/have the computer applications needed for making binaural beat files? Bonus: Do you own/have a vocoder for making subliminals that are integrated voice (modulator) & sound (carrier)? Do you know how to use these applications?

Speaking Skills: Do you have the patience to practice speaking slowly and with clear enunciation? Have you developed a hypnotic 'voice'?

Editing Skills: Do you have the patience to remove noise from your voice recording and then to mix-in additional sound clips (subliminals) and sound tracks (binaurals)?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » May 7th, 2008, 12:32 pm

Is this Hypnocon or Hypnoticon? I'm planning to doing some form of presentation at Hypnoticon in October but wasn't aware of plans for a Hypnoticon in DC.

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:
    SHAMELESS PLUG:
    Planning is underway for Hypnocon 2008 in Washington DC. This weekend event is specific to the Male/male hypnosis dynamic.

The focus for the weekend is education and socialization.

I've volunteered to lead a hands-on seminar along the line of what you've asked. PLANNED: Participants who bring their own laptop & mic will script, record & edit a hypnosis mp3.

EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 7th, 2008, 2:00 pm

It's Hypnocon, EMG. Definitely separate (distinct) from Hypnoticon.

The focus for Hypnocon is the Male/male hypnosis dynamic.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Need definitive How-to guide

Postby whatthe75 » May 7th, 2008, 5:36 pm

MGOD350 wrote:

I own high end software, Protools, Reason and Logic Pro. Can I use these or is it better to get specific software Sharm and Subliminal Recorder? My purpose is to make the best files I can quickly. If the best way is to use one or the other or both, I will..

I can see you are a music maker too.Me too i am definately a reason fan.Anyway,i do use reason for some of my files but purely to make some music in the backround.To record my voice i use Soundforge and to put all the stuff together i use Acid Pro.I use Brain wave generator to make the brian waves. ( http://www.bwgen.com/)

MGOD350 wrote:When making a hypnosis file. Is it necessary to use a vocoder? If so why? How about other effects? Is there a formula that makes some files more effective than others. Do you embed messages in this file or would that be overload?..

No it is not necessary to use a vocoder but it doesn't hurt.I always use embedded commands,but just using my voice.I have made files with background voices giving commands behind the main voice. Overload is a good way to induce trance so i believe it is a good tool.

MGOD350 wrote:Where is the best place to purchase or download Binaural Beats. ?..

Again ( http://www.bwgen.com/) for this.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files