Ignore or listen?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Ignore or listen?

Postby diapers_forever » July 5th, 2008, 5:26 pm

I've heard conflicting reports.

Should you...

Listen to the file closely?

Make your mind blank as a slate?

Ignore it and let your mind wander?

So on?
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby Aestrius » July 5th, 2008, 5:40 pm

I personally have the most success with ignoring the file and letting my mind wander, usually helps to be playnig an MMO when doing this since your mind will continue to attempt to return to the file, in the ned though Id say try all of them and see which seems to work best, try one of the tempororary or trig files with it for a few weeks, something you really want to happen, dont feel nervous about "playing along" and you should either begin feeling results or not, I'm fairly new to this site but ive been messing around with hypnosis for about 2 months now and its not too difficult to any of these, but it all comes down to you, there is no set way to do any type of hypnosis for every single person, it varies.
Aestrius
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » July 6th, 2008, 3:33 pm

The best answer for you is to try each way and find out what works best for you. For me I just let my mind drift.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

clear your mind

Postby strictausmstr » July 11th, 2008, 10:13 pm

I generally find it is best to have a subject clear their mind and then "feel" my words

Not to actually listen but more to accept them and allow them to wash through their mind

Try this and see what happens
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby Kenn » July 11th, 2008, 11:03 pm

I agree with cycomelody. I think you should pick two files that you want to work. With one of them relax, clear your mind and listen to it. With the other one ignore it while its playing. Just wait and see which one works faster.

Since different people reacts to files differently, you should do this experiment a few times.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files