Help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help

Postby NFO4all » July 15th, 2008, 10:45 pm

Alright, here's my deal. I really want to eventually get to the point where I can use the more complicated files like trigmorph or enchanted keyboard or something. But I realize I have to start small. From what I hear, the freeze files are the best to start with, so I've been trying [Seijuku - Freezing] for a few weeks, but still no avail. I keep a positive attitude, because I know that anyone can be hypnotized, but I need some help. First, is there a better file to start with? I know everyone says use an induction first, but I want something that would show me it works. I have a tendency to over analyze things, so I don't think I'd be able to tell if I ever successfully entered trance unless there were an after effect.
When I listen to a file, I can't concentrate on the voice, so I let my mind wander (which I've read is ok). I've tried actually falling asleep, but that never comes close to working. When I stay awake, I do relax. (my old problem was I tried not to swallow when my mouth filled with saliva, but I've read you can haha) After the file brings me out of "trance," and says the trigger, the most that has happened is I felt a little tingly and got an erection. I can always remember the file completely, and am always conscious and aware during the listening. I always want the file to work so bad that I don't move for a second after the trigger, but then I test to see if it worked and move my arms or legs no problem. Sooo, any help would be welcomed. Sorry for typing a book here ;)
NFO4all

Re: Help

Postby whatthe75 » July 16th, 2008, 3:44 am

NFO4all wrote:trying [Seijuku - Freezing] for a few weeks, but still no avail. ............I always want the file to work so bad that I don't move for a second after the trigger, .;)

Do you notice The contradiction there.?

Something makes you stay still there for a while.The more you listen the longer that moment of freezing will last.One step at a time.

Welcome to the world of succesful trance.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby NFO4all » July 16th, 2008, 10:24 pm

ha well thank you.
So you're saying that maybe I'm just thinking about the end result incorrectly.
[I shouldn't be thinking about an inability to move and a want to challenge it. Instead, I'll know a success by my lack of desire to move at all.]
Am I correct in those bracketed statements?
NFO4all

Postby cardigan » July 17th, 2008, 4:52 am

Yes, you are correct. Although a lot of people would like to think it, hypnosis is NOT absolute mind control. If you put your mind to it, you will always be able to move, because your conscious will overrule your subconscious. But you will start to find, that when you say the trigger, your subconscious will more and more accept the idea that it is pointless for you to move, because you are frozen. And then you remain frozen.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » July 17th, 2008, 7:00 am

I couldn't have put it better.Thanks cardigan.

It's a very usual and crazy ( sorry best word i could find ) behaviour that humans seem to have. A lot of people i have worked with or treated ( thats another bad word) always spend a lot of their energy to see if they can get the old response or behaviour back. It boils down to the simple form of people always looking at the negative.You dont notice the actual effects or change because you focus on the negative etc etc.

As used in NLP the very first thing you can use is an attitude change - instead of saying " i dont want to be sad" - you should say " i want to be happy".

I know you will understand the true meaning to this unconciously.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby FloridaPuppy » July 17th, 2008, 8:14 am

whatthe75 wrote:As used in NLP the very first thing you can use is an attitude change - instead of saying " i dont want to be sad" - you should say " i want to be happy".

I know you will understand the true meaning to this unconciously.

Just in case he doesn't get it consciously, or someone else is trying to wrap their mind around it...

"Right now, as you read this text, I'd like you to think about a nice juicy watermelon. Think about the crunchy sound it makes when you bite into that dark pinkish-red melon, think about how sweet it tastes, think about the way the seeds feel when you spit them out, think about everything you can about the watermelon."

It's almost certain that you thought about a watermelon while reading that, and likely that some amount of mouth watering occured. Compare that to.

"Right now, as you read this text here, do not let yourself think anything about the children's song It's a Small World. Do not think about the Lyrics to It's a Small world. After all, you should be thinking about a watermelon instead of it's a small world."

Again it's likely that you now have a terrible song stuck in your head, or at least had to think about it while reading that. The watermelon mentioned in the second example probably had far less of a response than the first example as well.

To consciously not think about something your mind has to identify what you aren't supposed to be thinking of first by thinking about it, then try to push it out of your mind and think about something else. You get a better effect just by thinking about something else to begin with.

To put it in terms of the freeze trigger mentioned. Someone I know has a freeze trigger (among others) and they have admitted enjoying the occasional helplessness it causes. The time I teased them about seeing if we could make her wet her pants and fired it off while she was on her way to the bathroom however resulted in her laughing out fuck you and continuing on to the bathroom unhindered. When she got done in the bathroom she wound up getting stuck right about where she was when I fired the freeze trigger.

It didn't work the first time because she knew it couldn't stop her and she wasn't willing to freeze in place till she wet her pants so just kept moving. On her way back it worked because she still expected it to work so just stopped.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files