any experience with cursed shaving?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

any experience with cursed shaving?

Postby Kendai » June 6th, 2005, 10:58 am

i'm thinking of using the cursedshaving file, because i'm tired of having to shave about every day. can anyone tell me if it's affected additional hair? or if it works with other hair removal options?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Re: any experience with cursed shaving?

Postby sandy82 » June 11th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Kendai, there are those who will assure you that if you only concentrate hard enough or go into the perfect trance, your active mind--conscious and/or subconscious--will jolt your autonomic nervous system into secreting unspecified hormones that will reverse the changes of puberty and cause your beard growth to slow and stop.

It's a dubious proposition in my view since the autonomic nervous system is called "autonomic" for a reason. It's in the most primitive part of the brain, known informally by some neurologists as the "lizard brain."

My own definition of faith is a belief that cannot be unequivocally supported by independent observers of visible or objectively measurable facts. Those who will tell you that the first paragraph contains a feasible possibility are people of deep and abiding faith...much like those who believe that the whale swallowed Jonah. Since the two groups tend to choose divergent reading material, I doubt that either would like the comparison here.

I think you can safely listen to the file without worrying/hoping that your beard will suspend operation in the near future.

I can't answer the question on whether the file would interfere with "other hair removal options." The problem is that there are many of those options--different formulations, different methods, different strengths. But I doubt, for example, that the file would be adversely affected by Nair, electrolysis, or IEDs.

Kendai wrote:i'm thinking of using the cursedshaving file, because i'm tired of having to shave about every day. can anyone tell me if it's affected additional hair? or if it works with other hair removal options?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files