superhuman mind

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

superhuman mind

Postby ellisd » December 21st, 2008, 10:08 pm

This file comes off as a big joke to me, as with the mind reading aspect.
I believe all this does is make you believe you can read minds and you will make inferences based off the persons gestures and/or facial expressions and it will cause false beliefs unless theres a different mechanism used for mind reading otherwise its just a magicians trick.
what yall think
ellisd

Postby whatthe75 » December 22nd, 2008, 1:18 am

Same as tarot cards,horoscopes,Fortune tellers and even religion.

As long as that belief makes them happy and doesn't interfere with other people,then i believe let them be.

On the subject.I have tried with great success some mind reading techniques. I myself didnt think it was possible until i did it.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby hexagon77 » December 22nd, 2008, 10:07 am

guess all those "mind reading" tricks are actually some "body language deciphering" tricks. Our body language is way more complex than any of us knows.. or want it to be. If someone can read those signs, they give away a lot. Someone even claimed that you cannot lie using body language.

Maybe it is just me, but i do not really think mind reading is possible. Yet i'd say it is very positble to read the body and its movement. And unconsciously we all do, we just barely get ever aware of it.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby livelonger8 » December 22nd, 2008, 2:05 pm

Considering bacteria evolved throughout the course of millions of years into the complexity of a human - and as the human is today. Considering the size of bacteria in contrast to one human and then pushing the consideration further with the complexity of the human anatomy; the brain - the components of each organ - the components of each; and so forth.

From nothing to consciousness, simply.. amazing. :)

If it was so far-fetched back then - that is, say, if conscious life had observed for the sake of which, and then for them to see how bacteria has become - the world. I mean, it can't be far fetched for ESP to develop significantly if in contrast, for bacteria to become as it is today.

In other words, to become skeptic or rather to believe (Belief: To know only as one or a group; to simply know, even if fact states the opposite, to know) it's not possible, should life not progress on even further?

I could go into much more detail, tying other subjects into this, well one to be precise.

However, to be fair, personally, I believe ESP can be developed significantly throughout the advancements of humanity. If life needs to enhance for survival, exploration of for self-entertainment, it will adapt.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dogboyshitslave » January 2nd, 2009, 7:51 pm

Actually, I do believe the idea of this file to be true...I can feel when others are hurt-ie family due to the strong bonding-not sure how long it takes or what more would be required to open the mind to it's fullest potential-anything is possible--I also believe that demons exist as I had the unfortunate experience with one-but I rebuked it in the name of a Christian figure and it released me-it tried to suffocate me while i was awake-it immobilzed me-could not scream for help or move-until i rebuked it with Christian sayings it had control of me-I picked it up at a Psych hospital i worked at-the patient had been really violent one night and as i was restraining him he stopped and said" You don't know who are messing with.." I did not know until I got home what i was messing with...I do beleive that telepathy is possible as wellas mind over matter-takes training and use of the mind that has not been used-I still hope this file will work soon-have not read too much since listening to the file but will be checking it out soon-
dogboyshitslave

Return to Help with Files