Using Virtual Hypnotist to suppliment a file from here.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Using Virtual Hypnotist to suppliment a file from here.

Postby cjacksonii » December 23rd, 2008, 10:17 pm

I initially apologize for the slightly long post, but it's late and I tend to ramble sometimes when I get tired.

Every now and again, I find a file in the listings that really catches my attention and I go get a premium membership for a month to get it and a few others that catch my attention. I found one today that cought my attention and I got a membership and downloaded the file. The file in question is Cardigan's Male sex animal file.

The concept of the file was really interesting because I'm currently working on a Virtual Hypnotist script that does something of a similar nature (being a script that teaches the listener how to go into a rage (similar to the ancient viking berserkers) but instead of using that rage to fight, it's used for adult activities.) and is triggered by wearing a fur armband (with the longer you wear it, the stronger the rage gets and longer it lasts.

The problem I noticed from the description seems to be that it is intended for the listener to always want sex (probably even when at work, or in an environment that's not condusive to sex.). What I'm thinking of doing, pending suggestions here to see if this would work or not, would be to create two VH scripts. The first one to indicate that after the file is listened to that a third file would be run that makes a few changes or limitations to the suggestion in the main file (like in the file I've downloaded to listen to, to indicate that it won't work during the workday.

To be honest, at the time I'm posting this message, I havn't listened to the file yet, so for all I know it might have these precautions in it anyway. (I normally listen to the suggestion portion without going into trance just to confirm it does everything I want.....I almost listened to a file one time that suggested that I want to go to the gym a lot in order to get stronger to pick up women. Being a gay man, I'd rather pick up the men. I have a universal safeword programmed so that I can cancel a session if necessary and had to actually use it that time.), But I think this is probably a good question to ask anyway for future reference.

Thanks in advance for any information I can get!
cjacksonii

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 23rd, 2008, 10:23 pm

Keep it simple. Start by creating/composing just one script.

Caution is holding you back. Let it go. If wild freedom is what your subconscious genuinely craves, don't hold back. Drink deep.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby cjacksonii » December 26th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Caution is holding you back. Let it go. If wild freedom is what your subconscious genuinely craves, don't hold back. Drink deep.

I'm not understanding your response....doesn't really seem like it is really answering my question one way or another....

It's not really caution that's holding me back. It's more common sense and the want to be able to control the effects of the suggestion when I'm at work or when I'm in an environment that is not suitable for the effects of the file.
cjacksonii

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 26th, 2008, 6:10 pm

"Common sense" is a conscious choice.

The choice to put on a fur armband is too.

When a wild animal is tamed, it's no longer wild.

Is your self-actualization so easily satisfied - satisfied with a 'controlled' rage? A muzzled howl?
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files