Any pointers? Newbe help.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Any pointers? Newbe help.

Postby grimdl » January 14th, 2009, 4:34 pm

I find it hard to concentrate whilst listening to files, does it help to look at relaxation DVDs on TV with the sound down?
Also I still "fight" against suggestions (Including ones that I would like to happen, how do I get past this?)
Any thoughts?
D : )
grimdl

Postby Nymphaea » January 14th, 2009, 7:57 pm

I think the best advice here is practice. Try listening to lots of induction files, and try focusing on the voice. Another good trick I find, though, is start listening to the file, and then try reading something, preferably something you dont need to hold onto, so most likely on computer, and just listen to the induction passively while lightly reading. Generally, the induction should sink in even if you arent focused on it.

As for fighting suggestions, again that comes down to practice in willpower. You have to try forcing yourself to accept it. Practice again is the big key. Try simple files, something that suggests something small, which most likely your best chance for a small suggestion would be on Hypnofiles. Try to stick to simple things, they are easier to accept.

One file I could suggest is Lady Rio's Female Orgasm. Not sure you're into trying that, but even as a girl myself it works well. Just remember not to expect too much, but I've noticed a majority of people tend to have good luck with that file.

Good luck ^-^
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Thanks

Postby grimdl » January 15th, 2009, 3:46 am

Hi
Thanks for your advice. :D I will keep on tryin!
grim xxx
grimdl

Return to Help with Files