looking for specific Robot files,who can help please

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

looking for specific Robot files,who can help please

Postby lovedommen » March 4th, 2009, 7:03 am

Hello,newbie here,I am looking for some Robot files for myself but not to obey to one particular hypnothist,files like Robot 1(for beginners and another one like Robot reinforcement or trigger.Files I could listen to to prepare myself and choose the hypnothist I want after.Prefarably some well articulated ones,recorded in a pure enghlish by a man speaking not too fast with a typical accent I just would not understand.Does anyboby know some?And where I could find them.Thank you for your help.I have found what I was looking for but just can't delelete this post.Still any real cyber Master may always contact me.
Last edited by lovedommen on March 8th, 2009, 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
lovedommen

Postby FloridaPuppy » March 4th, 2009, 10:12 am

it may not be what your looking for, and it somewhat assumes you aren't a newbie, but I've had generally good feedback with [url=http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=1869]this[/url] :).
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

My favorite RoboFile

Postby Calimore » March 5th, 2009, 6:09 pm

I looked at most all of the robot files when I first started here and I liked EMG's RobotTime the most. It should almost be called TrigAndroid in that it doesn't make you move or behave like a robot unless you are commanded to.

FloridaPuppy's file is also quite good, but if you are new to trancing, you might want to start with a simpler file (like RobotTime or TrigRobot).

Happy Trancing!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files