Trance Symptoms

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trance Symptoms

Postby Follower » March 21st, 2009, 9:42 am

So...I'm new here, and this is my second day listening to trance audios. I'm planning on trying out the schoolgirl transformation, so I've been listening to that one.

Since this is my first time trancing, I guess I'd like to ask you guys a few questions:

While Trancing, are you aware?Because, I've been aware each time I've tranced that I'm listening to whoever is talking.

Are your arms and legs supposed to feel heavy?Because, if so, like the audio says, it's working perfectly.

Might it become harder to swallow?
I've tried swallowing during a trance and it's a lot harder than a normal swallow would be?

After waking up I feel a bit more energized, and I'm left with a bit of a shaking feeling in my arms and legs. Last night when I woke up it was hard to keep my balance after walking around.

Am I on my way to a successful trance?

P.S.

Do binaural files need to be listened to with headphones?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Re: Trance Symptoms

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 21st, 2009, 2:07 pm

Welcome to WMM, Follower.

Yes, binaural files need to be listened-to with headphones.

I've never had someone use the word 'symptoms' to describe the effects you've described. But it fits, doesn't it? The dizziness, the heaviness, even the sensation of being more difficult to swallow... it fits.

It fits because when you're engrossed in something you enjoy intensely - anything that might be an interruption is unwelcome. It's true regardless of whether you're aware or whether you're in trance.

Yes, you're trancing successfully.

As a beginner, you're aware of hearing the hypnotist while you trance. That's normal. This awareness might fade as you gain experience and skill. But it's unimportant whether it fades or it doesn't. The thing that's important is focusing on the enjoyment... focusing on what you like.

Trust what you feel. Let it be wild and intense and wonderful.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files