Binurals?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Binurals?

Postby SamStrife » March 25th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Hey there I'm new to the whole hypnosis thing and I'm wondering what Binurals are... I understand what subliminals are but have no clue on Binurals. I've tried searching the net and even these forums but to no avail.

What do they do and how do they help with hypnosis?

Thanks in advance.
SamStrife

Postby FloridaPuppy » March 25th, 2009, 6:58 pm

I think there is something in the faq about it but I'm not positive. Basically it's distortion added to the file. [url=http://www.hypnoticmp3.com/binaural_beats.htm]this link[/url] looks like it will answer your questions, though I can't speak for the rest of the site since I just did a quick google search and didn't look beyond that page :).
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » March 25th, 2009, 9:02 pm

Binaurals are a backing track added to a hypnosis file, either two tones or a music track manipulated with sound-editing software, such that they are a certain frequency off of each other.
For the more "what does this mean for me?" explanation, binaurals help set your brainwaves at a frequency that helps you enter trance. They aren't automatic, but they do help you trance more easily. Also note that binaurals require you to be wearing headphones to work correctly.
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Binurals?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 26th, 2009, 8:04 am

SamStrife wrote:Hey there I'm new to the whole hypnosis thing and I'm wondering what Binurals are... I understand what subliminals are but have no clue on Binurals. I've tried searching the net and even these forums but to no avail.

What do they do and how do they help with hypnosis?

BINAURAL - This type of recording incorporates binaural beats. Binaural beats are a phenomenon best experienced with headphones. In an ordinary recording, you know the hypnotist's words will invite you to relax. When binaural beats are used, they give an additional non-verbal invitation to relax. To learn more - check out this wikipedia article that has recorded examples at the bottom: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files