Health issues

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Health issues

Postby Follower » March 21st, 2009, 9:23 pm

Is there a way to screw up your mind with these files? As in, play them too much in one day or cause your brain to become overly tired.

I'm hoping it's a no, because, honestly, this stuff is strangely addicting.

What about physical ramifications?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby CuteLittleFaery » March 22nd, 2009, 1:15 am

I suppose there's always the risk of bedsores. :D
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnointerest » March 23rd, 2009, 3:30 pm

Beyond forming habits, I sincerely doubt it.

There is no real limit, but I usually can only maintain trance for a considerable time 4 or less times a day. I don't think that listening to a file all day would be anymore effective than once or twice a day(at least when you first start listening).
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Re: Health issues

Postby User517 » March 29th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Follower wrote:Is there a way to screw up your mind with these files? As in, play them too much in one day or cause your brain to become overly tired.

I'm hoping it's a no, because, honestly, this stuff is strangely addicting.

What about physical ramifications?

In a way, that depends entirely what files they are, how often you listen to them, and how accepting you are. Anything to excess can cause serious damage to your mentality or life. Listening too much can occasionally make a file less effective as your mind may become bored and start ignoring it, and some files really need to be repeated on a regular basis, with some time between for them to really show an effect.

Regardless, for the most part, things will only happen if some part of you wants them to happen, or for as long as your will to refrain from accepting the suggestions within a file allow. The dangerous (helpful) spiral is that for you to be listening to a file you would have to be willing to listen to that file, so suggestions to listen to that file repeatedly often take root before any other effects of that file. The more you open up, the deeper you go.

Physical ramifications would deal more with the kinds of files you are listening to. While hypnosis may not be able to cause direct physical changes, it can affect hormone levels, blood flow, muscle control, and behavior which can lead to physical changes over time. Meaning that you should refrain from listening to incontinence files unless that is your own personal goal. In some cases, these physical ramifications can be enhanced further by changing ones perception of them self, such as with transformation and femininization files, which can eventually become a physical change. Again, you probably shouldn't listen to those kinds of files unless you want those changes to take place, either in your mind or in reality. Just because it starts in your mind does not mean that it remains there.

If hypnosis is abused, you can potentially become a rather messed up (conventionally speaking, not trying to judge anyone for their decisions) person, make no mistake. But there is always some element of how willing the individual is for accepting the suggestion. If you're just looking to trance out, you might want to stick to things like triggers or sessions which aren't likely to ruin how you prefer to define your life.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby Follower » April 7th, 2009, 9:09 pm

So...if I'm listening to a trigger female transformation, would that have physical ramifcations on me in the long run?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby Nymphaea » April 8th, 2009, 5:38 am

That depends on you. Remember how the brain works, if you can convince your mind it needs something, it will try to get it. If you, as opposed to just changing for fun, convince yourself you want/need to be a girl, your body may try increasing your estrogen levels. It would be very slight, and most likely unnoticeable, but it can happen.

Again this depends heavily on the person, and heavily on how you think, but dont expect anything major, your brain can only do so much.(for example, it usually wouldnt think about lowering a hormone it needs, so I doubt you'd have any testosterone problems)

EDIT: Oh and another thing I forgot, another major one on this would be the wording :P If the file is worded as if you were actually changing physically, obviously bigger chance you brain thinks of it that way.
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files