Alkemizt induction file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Alkemizt induction file

Postby sc_david » April 24th, 2009, 1:50 pm

I noticed the Alkemitz induction file and attempted to download it onto my computer. Clicking the title link downloaded a text file that is ascii character jibberish. Going to the "links to file" you have a couple of cut-and-paste url choices, one of which gives me an error message regarding invalid characters and another takes me to an mp3 player that shows a question mark symbol after a few seconds and doesn't play the file either.

I am a premium member, and I've downloaded files from this site many times. I know that sometimes when you need to cut and paste a URL from the file description you have to delete leading and following characters to come up with a valid URL.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to download this file? I really want to get it into my itunes so that I can put it in a playlist.
sc_david

Postby Score_Under » April 24th, 2009, 2:41 pm

On the [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=2223]comments page[/url] for that file, it suggests removing "&", "#", and "'" from the filename before saving.

Not that I can test this, however.
Score_Under
Regular
Regular

thanks, but.....

Postby sc_david » April 24th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Yeah, I did see that comment. It took me a while to figure out that they were talking about the downloaded file name. Anyway, I tried to open without those characters and it fires up iTunes, but doesn't load there.

Note to site administrators - Does it really have to be this complicated?
sc_david

Return to Help with Files