Desperate help with profiles

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Desperate help with profiles

Postby pimp951231 » May 27th, 2009, 3:27 pm

For files that tell you to do stuff like raise hand, or get on all four, should i do it when they say it? or should i automatically do it. Should i just restart profile if im not all the way trance or should i just go on doing what they say. For example, for the raise hand introduction should i raise my hand when it says so or should my subconscious do it automatically?
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » May 27th, 2009, 3:57 pm

well, i cannot speak for all files on this site but, once cleaned and uploaded here to WMM, i have an induction file that will cause your hand to raise by itself, but only when you are ready for my future files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby SamStrife » May 27th, 2009, 4:45 pm

MacGyver wrote:well, i cannot speak for all files on this site but, once cleaned and uploaded here to WMM, i have an induction file that will cause your hand to raise by itself, but only when you are ready for my future files.

Haha, you should hurray up already because the more you talk about this file the more I want to listen to it.
SamStrife

Postby MacGyver » May 27th, 2009, 6:16 pm

a storm came through so, had to shut the computer down to make sure it would not try and eat a lightening bolt like my last computer and have the last set ready to be cleaned loading now to a transfer so it can be cleaned then run back to me so i can use the upload button on here and load it and a description so anyone who downloads and uses the file will know what all is in it.

i also changed the trigger. sometime in the next week or so i will be working on the escelator induction then send it to be cleaned then upload here when it comes back.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby pimp951231 » May 29th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Ok wel please do. Cause i want the arm levitation trance rly bad.
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » May 29th, 2009, 5:25 pm

the way i do my induction files, your arm will only ift up when your subconsious mind says you are ready to start with other files. i also have a trigger test file i am working on, it will be a surprise so the subject will know that the actions or hallucinations are from the test file and not expectations.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby pliable » May 30th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Those sound like great files, MacGyver. I can't wait to try them.
pliable

Return to Help with Files