A problem with the files - recommendations wanted...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

A problem with the files - recommendations wanted...

Postby ED001 » September 12th, 2009, 3:59 pm

Allo everyone. I've been trying the files for a few months now, tried several, and I've tried listening to one or two several times for a period of time, but I always have difficulty getting into a substantial trance. My basic problem is that I have a bit of an intellectual brain and tend to have difficulty not questioning, evaluating and thinking about everything that's said in a hypnosis file. My thoughts and analytical side tend to get in the way.

So, does anyone have any good techniques for helping me trance easier and put my critical mind aside? Any recommended files that would help with that?
Thanks.
ED001

Re: A problem with the files - recommendations wanted...

Postby Blink » September 14th, 2009, 5:12 am

ED001 wrote:My basic problem is that I have a bit of an intellectual brain and tend to have difficulty not questioning, evaluating and thinking about everything that's said in a hypnosis file. My thoughts and analytical side tend to get in the way.
Pour some sand in the gears. *grin*

If you haven't tried my Basic Induction, now's a good time. Let me know if you like it.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby Serra013 » September 14th, 2009, 9:14 am

Try the Resistant Induction that's by FollowtheWatch55. It's one of the few that really works well for me. Uses confusion and other methods to get you thinking too much, then that puts you into trance. :!:
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Postby Erskip » September 15th, 2009, 5:00 pm

Yeah, I have pretty much the same inability to trance due to generally questioning what is going on. I did record my own hypnosis file which gets myself into trance and works, though it's not all that exciting.

[url]http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=2475[/url]
Erskip

Re: A problem with the files - recommendations wanted...

Postby moriah » September 18th, 2009, 9:17 am

Last edited by moriah on December 6th, 2010, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moriah

Postby ED001 » September 29th, 2009, 2:56 pm

I may be late saying this...but thanks for the suggestions people. I will definitely try those things myself.
ED001

Return to Help with Files