A good playlist for noobs?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

A good playlist for noobs?

Postby pimp951231 » September 19th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Ok last month ive been practicing with cardigans deep trance. I think i reach trance using it because i always tend to completely blank out and wake up during the count down to wake up, but i never remember what he says. I just completely blank out. I at first thought i was sleeping but then why would i wake up at countdown.

Well my question is, can any 1 recommend a playlist that works for them. I tried useing an arm raise test when i say a trigger but it never seems to raise when i say trigger or even attempt to raise. So far i can only get blankout trance listening to cardigan- deep trance.

So does anyone have a playlist i can practice with for noobs? that mayb worked for them. I have no problem listening all night if thats what i gotta do. So please let me know when you can, i would greatly appreciate it.
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » September 19th, 2009, 5:37 pm

You can always try my disgusting little free file Sarnoga - Nose Picker. It doesn't seem to be a very popular file but I always assumed that had more to do with how few people want to be a compulsive nose picker than it had to do with the quality of the file.

It is designed to make you a compulsive nose picker for one week after listening. It could be a good test. Besides, I would very much like to hear that someone found it effective.

Enjoy,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » September 20th, 2009, 7:03 am

sarnoga wrote:You can always try my disgusting little free file Sarnoga - Nose Picker. ...It is designed to make you a compulsive nose picker for one week after listening.

A sudden satori and my definition of perverse has expended.

I've seen a bit. Done a bit. Put the odd tentacle in the odd orifice. You know. But this caught me entirely off guard. Even taking into account your relentlessly high-quality work, I'm not surprised at the low number of downloads.

I'm surprised that it's downloaded at all.

Almost 400 times as I write this.

In the words of Abigalil van Buren, "Sick, sick, sick." Amazing, mind-and-boundary-expanding and very creative work, Sarnoga. Carry on.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Re: A good playlist for noobs?

Postby dottie » September 20th, 2009, 6:56 pm

pimp951231 wrote:So does anyone have a playlist i can practice with for noobs? that mayb worked for them. I have no problem listening all night if thats what i gotta do. So please let me know when you can, i would greatly appreciate it.

I'd recommend trying one that has a separate trigger/untrigger file. I think TrigFreeze1/TrigFreeze1-test might be a good one.

That way you get triggered by an outside voice and don't add in the extra variable of your conscious mind (as the triggerer) while you're still new to trance.

It's also fairly innocuous. I've enjoyed OneHourDoll as a similar low-impact file -- it leaves you in doll-mode for a while after the trance ends (though I can understand if you want a traditional trigger instead). If you find EMG's hypnotic inductions to be too control-oriented, you can try downloading the "Body" files and listen to them in your playlist after Cardigan's induction. (you may wish to do that anyway, since Cardigan's is already working for you.)
dottie
Regular
Regular

Re: A good playlist for noobs?

Postby Blink » September 20th, 2009, 7:17 pm

pimp951231 wrote:So does anyone have a playlist i can practice with for noobs? that mayb worked for them. I have no problem listening all night if thats what i gotta do. So please let me know when you can, i would greatly appreciate it.

I've gotta plug my files. Listen to the Basic. Wear headphones. You'll know if you're trancing or falling asleep when you wake up in the morning. It can be stubtle, so if you can't figure it out, I'll tell you. It doesn't get much easier and there's more if you want it.

Read the description and the reviews.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby pimp951231 » September 20th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Last night i tried 2 sleep with cardigan deep trance replaying lol. But i didnt fall asleep for the night. I woke up like 3 times when the guy waz counting to wake up. I pretty sure i waz in trance but eventually i turned off ipod cause i felt like i waz relax but not asleep it waz weird.. But i tried a couple of triggers that did same thing 2 me but wen i say trigger word my arm dosnt raise. Or does my chest itch and etc. but i feel like im trancing. So im wondering if anyone recommend any files
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » September 21st, 2009, 6:18 pm

If you are not interested in being a compulsive nose picker you could try Cardigan - Virtual Plug.

That should let you know if you are getting any results.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » September 21st, 2009, 6:24 pm

Blink wrote:

A sudden satori and my definition of perverse has expended.

Thank you so much Blink. I can't remember a nicer compliment. I was considering doing a follow up file, "Booger Eating Moron" but changed my mind after "Nose Picker" received such a luke warm reception. (Big Smile)

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » September 21st, 2009, 8:00 pm

sarnoga wrote:I was considering doing a follow up file, "Booger Eating Moron" but changed my mind after "Nose Picker" received such a luke warm reception. (Big Smile)

Given some of the other fetishes represented here, you might find a larger audience for "Stump-dumb, Inbred, Booger-eatin' Moron."

I sense a "Pickin' and Grinnin'" series in the works. Binaural banjos. I'll stop there.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » September 21st, 2009, 8:05 pm

splendid idea, splendid.

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files