Arousal!!!!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Arousal!!!!

Postby bbfication » January 19th, 2010, 9:52 am

When ever i listen to a file about one minute in i get a huge boner and ejaculate everywhere is this normal? and if not help!!!!????? :oops:
bbfication

Re: Arousal!!!!

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » January 19th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Congratulations!

You're one in a million!

You're the one that all the WMM members are jealous of - and that's pretty incredible.

And they should be jealous!
- They could be jealous of a popping boner - just from listening;
- They could be jealous that listening makes you shoot a load.
Both those things feel good, don't they?

- They could be jealous of the progress you've made in a short period of time.

But the real reason to be jealous is your wonderful mind. It really is incredible. It's incredible because of the clear way it communicates it wants MORE.

After all, a man's body always tells the truth, doesn't it?

Arousal and ejaculation are honest signals that you're heading in the right direction.

Keep going.

Follow it all the way.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Re: Arousal!!!!

Postby iamli3 » January 19th, 2010, 9:42 pm

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:Congratulations!

You're one in a million!

You're the one that all the WMM members are jealous of - and that's pretty incredible.

And they should be jealous!
- They could be jealous of a popping boner - just from listening;
- They could be jealous that listening makes you shoot a load.
Both those things feel good, don't they?

- They could be jealous of the progress you've made in a short period of time.

But the real reason to be jealous is your wonderful mind. It really is incredible. It's incredible because of the clear way it communicates it wants MORE.

After all, a man's body always tells the truth, doesn't it?

Arousal and ejaculation are honest signals that you're heading in the right direction.

Keep going.

Follow it all the way.

....interesting...........i think?................
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CycoMelody » January 19th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Wow... 8O Just Wow... 8O
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby curiousguy92 » January 19th, 2010, 11:38 pm

I actually have a kind of similar situation. I don't blow a load from listening to a hypnofile, but a lot of times I'll get hard either from the content of the file itself or just from being so relaxed. I would say maybe your situation isn't entirely out of the ordinary but probably a step beyond it.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Agreement

Postby Plaat » February 9th, 2010, 10:56 pm

Ditto to Curiousguy, Hypnosis makes me hot, and it had nothing to do with prior experience, losing control perhaps?
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » February 12th, 2010, 10:41 pm

I read somewhere something along the lines of:
"After a long day of stress and responsibility, having to maintain control of every aspect of your life, doesn't letting of responsibilities for a while sound nice? Doesn't giving up control and letting somebody else take care of you feel great? These are the things submissive would typically agree with be aroused by."

Now that isn't word for word, but the idea is that a lot of people who are a "Submissive" tend to be aroused when going into hypnosis because it's similar to cuddling or being held by a lover. Somebody stronger then you(The hypnotist) is holding you and taking care of you and creates a safe feeling. And because the person is stronger then you and can keep you safe. they sure would be a great mate, who would raise strong offspring. And they'd be good at taking care of them too.

And while you don't consciously think this, thats how the subconscious decides whether something is arousing. If it's related to having children. Now what's related to having good children is all about genetics. And it can be messed with a bit through hypnosis.

(Optional in depth examples) Straight men see large breasts and while their conscious mind goes "hawwt." Their subconscious mind goes "Those are quite large, If she bore my children then I wouldn't have to find as much food because she could breast feed them and they would have plenty of milk." And then proceeds to send blood to the penis as a way of saying "HEY! CONSCIOUS MIND! I PICK HER!"

And a straight female sees a strong man and while I don't know what a straight girl thinks consciously about him, I doubt it's the same as the subconscious reaction which is "The fact that he's so strong means he has good genetics which would be useful if I bore his children, since I want my kids to be as well off as possible, and since he's strong then he can protect me while I'm pregnant and afterwards when I'm taking care of babies."

Now after she has kids(Or just has enough sex that the subconscious stops thinking like it needs to have kids) her taste in men changes completely. In that the subconscious stops caring so it's all up to her conscious mind, who wants a nice guy that's a good companion. BTW this changing of taste also happens depending on how likely she is to get pregnant at any given time but that's irrelevant.

The point is that subconsciously, you're considering hypnosis/the hypnotist a potential mate because of the feeling of safety and the feeling that the hypnotist is strong.

OR you can simply have a hypnosis fetish. Fetishes are funny in that for one reason or another, the subconscious mind considers something typically completely irrelevant to genetics, a factor in whether or not somebody is a good mate.

This is all from memory of random things I read through various mediums and pieced together myself so it isn't entirely accurate but that's the theory I like to believe. It makes the most sense.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files