trouble with costom file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trouble with costom file

Postby dragonskin2004 » April 2nd, 2010, 8:43 am

i've been using my costom file for a month and a half now and still no succes, is there any possibility of speeding the proces up?
dragonskin2004

Postby trawl » April 9th, 2010, 7:49 am

you'll either have to explain what it does or speak to the creator
trawl

Postby dragonskin2004 » April 9th, 2010, 6:00 pm

it's similar to the trigwoman files, it puts me in trance( or rather should put me in trance) and transforms me into a woman beginning from my toes, working it's way to my face. but after a month i'm still getting 0 result. not sure if i'm in trance or not, when i trigger myself nothing happens. i know myself well enough that i'll soon just give up on the whole thing
dragonskin2004

Postby homerj1620 » April 9th, 2010, 6:09 pm

dragonskin2004 wrote:it's similar to the trigwoman files, it puts me in trance( or rather should put me in trance) and transforms me into a woman beginning from my toes, working it's way to my face. but after a month i'm still getting 0 result. not sure if i'm in trance or not, when i trigger myself nothing happens. i know myself well enough that i'll soon just give up on the whole thing

Files like that are difficult to get working. I'd recommend listening to Visualize Help in addition to the file you're currently listening to. File description:

Helps you visualize things better so other hypnosis is easier. Goes through a series of steps all the way to visual hallucinations to help you visualize.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » April 10th, 2010, 3:43 am

I recommend listening to just simple trance mp3s as well :) they can help you go into trance better (ie ones that have no triggers etc just a deep trance)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby dragonskin2004 » April 10th, 2010, 9:02 am

ty for the tips, i'll post something to let you know how it went
dragonskin2004

Postby trawl » April 10th, 2010, 11:24 pm

I've also found that giving myself a day or so between listening to certain files seems to help a bit, maybe try alternating your playlists?
trawl

...another two cents.

Postby Calimore » April 11th, 2010, 8:38 am

Indeed. I listen to a file or two nearly every day, but I always give myself breaks, about a day a week, to give my mind a chance to do something it wants to do for a change.

All seriousness aside, breaks from hypnotic training are probably as necessary as breaks from physical training, especially if one is training "hard". A one or two day break in training probably gives you a chance to more deeply process the suggestions you are trying to absorb and probably gives you a chance to "replenish" any mental resources "taxed" by the training process.

I base this mostly on personal experience. When I first started, I didn't take any breaks at all but still found good results in under three weeks. Then, I continued for a bit but took two days off. The next day I listened to a file I practically blacked out. I came up on the count-up and felt like I had just flown in from a million miles away. The sessions that followed were nearly as deep but best of all, it was like I could almost feel the suggestions 'clicking' in my head.

It was then that I kicked myself for not having taken one day off a week to begin with. Since then, I haven't actually scheduled a day off every week but instead will just skip a day when it's especially hectic, making sure that's the only day I skip that week.

Happy Trancing!
Calimore
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: ...another two cents.

Postby darkenedav » April 11th, 2010, 10:22 am

Calimore wrote:A one or two day break in training probably gives you a chance to more deeply process the suggestions you are trying to absorb and probably gives you a chance to "replenish" any mental resources "taxed" by the training process.

It does work well :) sound advice!

I've also found the few days away have given me a chance to see the results of any training, a few times on these days I've gone "oh wow" when realised what I was doing etc.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby dragonskin2004 » April 16th, 2010, 5:35 am

okay, i've been listening to the visualize file in front of the custom file and i think the results are beginning to show, but only slightly.

i still have the problem that i fall asleep when i listen to the files, but for some reason i do wake up at the end of it. so is that a good sign. i can't remember anything the file said to me though. so does this mean that i'm going into trance or does it mean i wake up by accident every time that i hear him say it's time to wake back up?
dragonskin2004

Return to Help with Files