Need help, I can't seem to use the files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Need help, I can't seem to use the files

Postby QQ » March 26th, 2010, 5:53 am

I posted a similar topic in the TF section, but I didn't see this board at first :V And I might get more help here, so anyway:

I'm pretty much new to the whole MP3 hypnosis thing. Curious to test to see if these work well, I went with triggerable transformation files since I don't really like the theme on everything else.

For five nights in a row, now in an hour about to do my sixth, I've been listening to a playlist at night on my iPod. At first this contained EMG's Deepening file, then his Dragon transformation, and then someone's remix of his Furry TF file. Essentially like 50min+ long, after the playlist I listen to the TF files two more times each in the playlist order. I also recently added TrigMorph to the playlist for more hope to intentionally experience visual hallucinations and feel different while still being rather sane. I downloaded TrigWerewolf since apparently it works very well - but the thing is I've heard people go on all fours and do act as wolves with the howling shit, when I just want to use my own mind while walking with two legs. Therefore I didn't add it to the list.

However, I don't think I've made terribly much process at all. While I do black out for three seconds and then start to hear the start of a new line of the file while being dead still sometimes, nothing else noticeable happens during my trance other than feeling numb in the feet and hands, which of course everyone can experience without going into a trance. After the playlist and repeats, I quietly say the phrases at least three times each to activate the effects of the file to test them afterwards. Nothing happens at all, but just in case they become in effect in the middle of a day in life, I say the reverting ones.

Now I come to ask you guys - what exactly should I be doing? Should I cut down the amount of files I play, follow some guidelines while being in/entering a trance, and/or what else? Also, general tips on how to get the files to work would be wonderful.

And by the way - with the files that don't try to put you in a trance at the start (the furry TF remix seems to be 10min long while the proper with the seeing everyone as furries is like 20min or so big) - how are you meant to be introduced into one when you listen to these? This might be another reason why I can't seem to get this file to work.

TL;DR - Complete newb here who can't get TF files to work.

Thanks in advance. If you need more information on what happens to me, I'll post it since that will probably get more progress on this.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » April 12th, 2010, 4:14 am

Welp, thought this forum would be a bit more active :V Might as well bring an update since it's obviously past five nights.

It's been three weeks since I've first tried the files, and lately all what I've just been doing is listening to the Deeping 2 file and then Dragon TF file, once a night. I'm thinking the other files will conflict with each other, so I removed them off the iPod.

In the last two nights I have been lip-synching to hope if it help out. The first night my head felt a bit heavy, the second was like if something was on top of it while listening to the latter file. Haven't experienced these in other nights.

Still no luck though...maybe feeling something different with my body during the session, but after it, it goes completely normal, even after saying the triggers. Any kind of help here? I'll post more info if needed...

PS: What's an easy, triggerable TF file that might work better, and a better induction to use?
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby trawl » April 12th, 2010, 9:44 am

Hallucination files are amongst the hardest to achieve but not impossible, stick to one set of files at a time and be sure to give yourself a day or so between trances to let your mind recover, this is just personal experience but I feel a break between trances aids my processing. It might take some time for a hallucination file to begin to work, but during trance just try to be passive, follow any instructions but mostly just sit back and enjoy the ride don't other think the effects or even the success of the trance, just accept it as is.
trawl

Postby QQ » April 16th, 2010, 6:42 am

Wow, reply o_O

Anyway, thanks for that, will attempt this again factoring day-length breaks in between.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » April 23rd, 2010, 7:16 am

Well, almost like 5 weeks since I've been doing this, and no luck still. Anyone still keen on giving me advice (regardless of what it is, I don't know what the problems would be)?

/bumpindisguise
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby zmind » April 23rd, 2010, 11:32 am

I'd go with what's been said. I've tried different files over the past year and had better success with some than others, sticking to one or two files at a time and certainly nothing contradictory in effect.

One of my first successes was LRHousecat - you might want to give that a go and see if it works for you. I think once you feel something has worked it helps at lot.
zmind

Postby QQ » April 24th, 2010, 9:02 am

Don't want to see myself as a cat :V And I don't know if it's triggerable or permanent, the description didn't say...
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby zmind » April 24th, 2010, 10:34 am

The effects happen immediately after the file has finished and only last for 15 minutes, so you won't be mewing for very long ;) I sometimes listen to files after i've downloaded just to get a better idea of what they're about before i try.

Even if it's not quite your cup of tea (or saucer of milk) I think it helps to have a success with one of the files, sort of lets you know what the effects feel like if that makes sense. I've no idea what i looked like as a cat, but probably was very bizarre - stayed away from mirrors, prefer the suspension of disbelief of my mind's eye.

The other one I got good early results with was Cardigan's Victorian Girl. Took a few listens though. Read the descriptor for info - the effects mainly happen during the file, plus for a few minutes afterwards.

Anyway, see what you think and best of luck getting things to work :)
zmind

Postby QQ » April 27th, 2010, 3:24 am

Cheers for the reply, although it still puts me off a little. None of the comments indicate if I will act like a cat in some ways and become anthromorphic, or act like one completely and become the size and shape of a proper cat, which the latter is not really what I want, even in the timespan of 15min, which anything could happen during then. Probably because people lose their memory acting as one :V

The Victorian Girl file judging from the comments seems to be very effective, but the thing is though, it's also not another thing I would be interested in (transgender is just...odd) :| I'm more focused on getting a male/gender neutral anthro transformation file that's triggerable getting into effect (while it might be harder, I want to see how long it'll take for a newb to get one going). I'll think I'll stick with the Dragon TF until I've completely transformed myself and back for the first time.

However, I saw all of Cardigan's files after hearing all of these positive based comments on said Victorian Girl file. I might be interested in using one of his inductions (I don't think I want to want experience the others, which look disturbing to me IMO), since I think I'm done with EMG's Deepening 2, which I don't think is terribly effective. If people say Cardigan has effective files, I think they will probably do more better.

Cardigan has like four or more different induction-based files though, don't know what one to pick. What would you suggest? And by the way, thanks for all the advice so far even though I didn't try those files (but you did suggest me a hypnotist) :V
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby zmind » May 3rd, 2010, 8:03 am

hehe.. you're welcome :)

I haven't used any of the standalone inductions, just what's used in the files so I'd guess my recommendation would be whatever one is most similar to the one used in Victorian Girl and Cardigan's other files here.
zmind

Postby QQ » May 21st, 2010, 12:53 am

I suppose I should post an update, nothing going and it's been two months :V I'll probably try out the lucid dreams file instead, and see if THAT makes a difference.

Oh, and lately I've been listening to the accelerator file with the background sound effects, in the past two weeks.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby KiruGX » May 23rd, 2010, 4:41 am

Well,I can't give concrete info on this but if your minds not working I heard Meditation and Clear Mind are both techniques that allow one to clear their mind and accept a file. Imagine trying to think of literally nothing but what you hear. This is what you should hope to achieve,and focusing on that sometimes helps. one file at a time is best with the method i've used but up to 4 around the base of 15 minutes each file is possible (just very hard) but you should give tiny breaks to let your mind wander,watch some TV or play a video game while you are recovering. If its near a time when sleep would normally come its best NOT to try my method.
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files