Four Months..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Four Months..

Postby FailedSuicide » May 20th, 2010, 12:04 pm

I've tried all sorts.

I was trying binaurals (not hypnotism related) for about a year with no success at all...

I think I might know why, but I'll need some help with this.

When I was a lot younger, as in, in primary school, I had no friends at all (what's changed? not that I care anymore). This caused me to be SO BORED all the time I ended up "playing games with myself". In other words, I used to imagine myself doing things. In the end, I got so good at it I could do it anytime and still get on with what I was doing. I do it today - but now I can't control it, it just happens when I get bored.

Any suggestions? Yes, it happens ALWAYS when I shut my eyes - or stare at something for too long. Not when reading though, or using the PC at all (well, I don't notice until it's over :().

It makes time go too fast as well, I hate it.
FailedSuicide

Re: Four Months..

Postby Blink » May 20th, 2010, 7:56 pm

FailedSuicide wrote:...This caused me to be SO BORED all the time I ended up "playing games with myself". In other words, I used to imagine myself doing things.

...but now I can't control it, it just happens when I get bored.

...Yes, it happens ALWAYS when I shut my eyes - or stare at something for too long.
Spontaneous hypnosis. That's why you're having trouble going into trance: you're already there. PM me and I'll tell you where to send the $50. :D

No, really, try this. Close your eyes and imagine you're going into trance. Whatever you think "trance" is supposed to be, imagine yourself being there. Then, in your mind, while you're going into trance, imagine you're not imagining.

It's probably even easier than that. Inductions are overrated. Assume that you'll be in trance when you need to be and skip to the utilization.

That is, what do you want to use your trance for?

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Funny

Postby FailedSuicide » May 21st, 2010, 3:32 pm

Tried something like that. I realized whilst walking to the shop that if I'm thinking of music, when it happens, the music changes slightly and sounds messed up. Closed my eyes at home and started thinking of a distinct song, waiting for it to change, it did, but then I went a little crazy... I kept thinking of random shit when suddenly, I opened my eyes... Or so I thought... I couldn't shut them, as I tried, then I slammed them together and awoke. I was in a completely different room, plus not that I realized, but I was floating when my "eyes opened" and facing down... That was really messed up... Think I accidently induced a lucid dream? Sort of that is...
FailedSuicide

Return to Help with Files