Possible to go too deep?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Possible to go too deep?

Postby veezee » April 13th, 2010, 4:02 pm

I've been using the files here for a good few months now, but recently I've started going so deep into a trance that I lose all consciousness, like a short sleep. I wake up then at random somewhere after the file has finished.

So, I pose the question to you; is it possible to go too deeply into trance, reducing the effects?
veezee

Postby darkenedav » April 14th, 2010, 1:07 am

To be honest, Deep trance like that is what I live for :D

I don't think it will reduce your success with the effects if anything they should double :) Otherwise you wouldn't be going so deep ;)

Good way to test I use, set some time aside in the morning (hardest time for me to trance) and then listen, still blacking out? Use the trigger and see the results of deep training :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby veezee » April 16th, 2010, 4:21 pm

I've tried that, and yep, KO!! So I guess I'm not falling asleep at all. I don't use trigger files however, so I can't test in that way. We'll see how things progress?
veezee

Postby Inanenoble » April 16th, 2010, 7:04 pm

There is such a thing as too deep and that is known as sleep.

Though that is relatively harmless.

Some people, such as myself but I am working on it, only take suggestions at the deepest part of trance.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Postby neopie » May 21st, 2010, 7:57 pm

Actually, there is a hyper depth where you are unresponsive to most suggestions, including an awakener.

You should wake up with in a few days, or with certain methods you can wake a subject up soon.

Even below that is where the same methods will work, but the subject will not process the suggestions for a hour or two.

Or so i heard.
neopie

Postby BobbyS » May 22nd, 2010, 10:02 am

Within a few days?! You sure you don't mean hours? I've heard of trances that people take a few minutes or even hours to wake up from. But days? Someone's been fibbing to you methinks.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files