Where am I going wrong?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Where am I going wrong?

Postby Ivorywolf » July 3rd, 2005, 9:09 am

I'm trying to get the furry transform file to work. I've been listening to it for a while now, but absoloutly nothing happens. Is it one of the harder files to get to work? Has there been any recorded sucess at all?
Ivorywolf

Re: Where am I going wrong?

Postby demigraff » July 3rd, 2005, 9:27 am

Ivorywolf wrote:I'm trying to get the furry transform file to work. I've been listening to it for a while now, but absoloutly nothing happens. Is it one of the harder files to get to work? Has there been any recorded sucess at all?

Ivorywolf wrote:Furry transform worked instantly for me. It depends on the person and how submissive your mind is.

I'm confused...
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Ivorywolf » July 3rd, 2005, 9:39 am

I meant in terms of transing. That's all that seems to work.
Ivorywolf

Postby sandy82 » July 3rd, 2005, 9:36 pm

Ivorywolf, you say that nothing happens and wonder if there has been any recorded success.

Success is like pole-vaulting. How high have you placed the bar?

I can see various points that might be termed a success. Whether all or any are feasible...that's a different question. Does "success" for you mean one of the following?

1. You actually grow fur.
2. You hallucinate and believe you've actually grown fur.
3. You have a pleasant feeling, but not a belief, that you have grown fur.
4. You are able more easily to imagine that you've grown fur.
5. You don't feel embarrassed at thinking about growing fur.

Show me a definition, and I'll show you success or failure.

Look on the bright side. This isn't a final exam in school. You get to decide the question, the grading, and the level of success.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Ivorywolf » July 4th, 2005, 1:42 am

2, I suppose.
Ivorywolf

Postby cardigan » July 7th, 2005, 3:06 am

You ask an interesting question.

Not everybody has the ability to go into a trance that is deep enough to facilitate halucinations. I myself can't, by the way. - At least not yet.

Several things are in play here: you need depth of trance. For this you need either a good hypnotist or a good soundtrack to follow. Now I haven't examined the furry soundtrack, so I can't say if its good or bad. Then you also need to be following suggestions which are pleasurable or at least not unpleasant to you. That will help a lot. You also need a firm belief that it will work. And then you need doing it again and again and again. :)
You could try doing other scripts first to get you into a deep enough trance - for instance one of the deepeners.

MindMistress at adult.hypnoticwishes.com has a faq that is very informative and that I encourage you to read. It will answer many of your questions, I think.
http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/faq.shtml

cardigan
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files