End of the file - Awake

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

End of the file - Awake

Postby emmy_m1965 » May 23rd, 2005, 1:49 pm

Hi, normally I love to listen to the files before going to bed - now one thing would be great: instead of the normal wake up part I'd like to have some kind of "and now all senses are back (just abbreviated here) and you sleep until you have to get up" - maybe if one could imagine the time when to get up would be even better ...

Really maybe this is not the right place to talk about this, but I don't know which forum would be the right one for this - so if it is wrong here: sorry.

Emmy
emmy_m1965

Re: End of the file - Awake

Postby EMG » May 23rd, 2005, 4:02 pm

This is the perfect place to discuss this. I don't think I can do that for all the files, but might be able to figure something out.

emmy_m1965 wrote:Hi, normally I love to listen to the files before going to bed - now one thing would be great: instead of the normal wake up part I'd like to have some kind of "and now all senses are back (just abbreviated here) and you sleep until you have to get up" - maybe if one could imagine the time when to get up would be even better ...

Really maybe this is not the right place to talk about this, but I don't know which forum would be the right one for this - so if it is wrong here: sorry.

Emmy
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord_Mizaru » May 23rd, 2005, 5:11 pm

Simplest way would probably be for you to record the different ending and stick that up for download, then let anybody who wants it splice it in themselves....
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

"go to sleep" insteas of "wake up"

Postby emmy_m1965 » May 25th, 2005, 11:14 am

It is not difficult to cut out the awaken part and then just add the "go to sleep part" to the playlist - I use audacity for this (Open Source). No probs so far. I also tried to do one thing: I cut off the induction and saved it separately. Then I created two suggestion files without induction and without wake up and created a wake up - so if one does want to listen to more than one file without waking up and start all over again this is another solution, but I am not sure if it works for anyone - it works for sure with me for two files.

And thanks EMG - it would be great to have such a file.

Emmy
emmy_m1965

Postby patrj » July 5th, 2005, 10:46 pm

bump....

I also would like to have such a file made, as I would rather listen to his files at night before bed. The way he has it now with most endings tends to leave the person refreshed like after having a nap, which is fine if listening during the day but may cause some people to have trouble falling asleep at bed time. Just my opinion.

.... Hope it can be made soon.
patrj

Return to Help with Files