how to use a file with Subliminals, Binaurals and MP3?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

how to use a file with Subliminals, Binaurals and MP3?

Postby archer2000 » September 25th, 2010, 7:19 am

i downloaded a file LRSubmission by Lady Rio. The file contained Subliminals, Binaurals and MP3, but no instructions. What order do i listen to them? How often with each file do i listen to them? And i know people response differently, but on the average how long for these files to become fully effective? Any instructions, suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!
archer2000

Instructions

Postby Calimore » September 25th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Use the mp3 in the morning after awakening, at night before retiring or anytime you don't have headphones. The binaural is for those time you have headphones or earbuds, so probably belongs on your personal mp3 player. The subliminal can be looped or not and played anytime through the day, including while you sleep. Listen to the combo every day faithfully for 20 days or so and you're going to see results.

Normally I am MUCH more bossy and verbose, but it's a glorious Saturday, I've an attendant today and I have no sessions scheduled, so ciao!

Happy Trancing!
Calimore
Last edited by Calimore on September 25th, 2010, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

more days?

Postby archer2000 » September 25th, 2010, 5:35 pm

i'll see results after 20 days, what if i would set a goal for 100 days straight, anything else would happen? This is a curse file, can you tell me about them a bit more? been looking online, not too much information.
archer2000

Nope

Postby Calimore » September 25th, 2010, 10:03 pm

Dude, set a reasonable goal and you should get a reasonable result. A hundred days? Wars have been fought in less time.

And you'll find more about curse files by reading our forums.

-Cal
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files