curse milky im scared...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

curse milky im scared...

Postby mr-unkown » January 24th, 2011, 2:44 pm

I lhave lisent To the file curse milky twice at one night and no more. The next morning my nipples were very sore i thought that that was just an effect that whud only last for a day. But now y days have past and my nipples are still very hard and sensitive. Somehow my chest always seems cold and i dont know why. At the fourth day a little bit of liquid came out of my nipple when i squeezed it . I thought that that whud never happen. After listening to the file for only two times. Im scared i. Dont want this to get worse. I also found out that i am extremely vulnerable to hypnosis i only listenend once to a file that gives you the illusion that your breasts get bigger after saying the trigger word and it works :o . I also listenend to a file wich gives you the illusion that you have a female body and also only once. When i say the trigger word for the last file i mentioned i feel my butt getting bigger, i feel breasts i walk and speak feminely and i look very strange trough my eyes when i look in the mirror. I dont see the breasts but i do see the feminine butt.
mr-unkown

Postby Enargo » January 24th, 2011, 5:16 pm

you got three choices

1. Don't listen to a file
2. Make your own removal file
3. Pay for a removal

Also I think this is a tad bit obvious, do not listen to anything that you don't want to work...
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby EveRaine » June 23rd, 2011, 5:47 pm

Oh, hun, it's okay!! If you're very susceptible to hypnosis, you honestly should have it made easy! ^-^ Just have a friend slowly and patiently put you to sleep and trance you lightly... Then have them turn the orders off! ^-^ My lover is the same way, and it's so very easy, as long as you trust them. <3
EveRaine

Return to Help with Files